UK BALDYS....

Hey Frog,

Like you money is tight for me so have to save, i dont like advertising clinics when all I have to go on is anecdotal evidence from former patients (hopefully genuine!) but I have researched quite thoroughly and at this point im tempted to go for Feller, purely because i've seen his work (in the flesh)and i've only read good things about him, plus he seems a straight kind of person, his costs seem reasonable, even though $4k for 3-4 hours work is still good money (who ever you are) with his reputation he could command a lot more. Basically, i'd feel safe in the hands of any of the big names H&W, Bernstein etc but definately not in the UK. The trouble with the UK clinics are 1) Not properly regulated 2)They have been tarred with the brush used by greedy unethical and inept clinics like Norton and crooked surgeons like Desmond Greaves(struck off)and Tom Norton struck off) 3) I've yet to see what I consider an acceptable result from any UK clinic. 4)Very expensive! its actually cheaper graft for graft to travel to the US or Canada! this includes travel and accomadation.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the way you see things frog is always is always in the negative.mick has answered your questions and offered you your consultation,are you going to take him up on his offer?i doubt it. after all youve been offered free surgery and declined even though you havent the money,because that would be doing something positive.now your talking of leaving the forum,why?truefully i feel for you,and guys like you who have been left with bad scars through whatever circumstance,but there has got to be a time to let go and do something positive about it.as for having a go about mick not being at your beck and call 24/7,he is a busy man,i know for a fact he works extremely long hours for the farjo clinic as well as donating several days a month to working with a childrens charity he runs.he hasnt even answered my questions from 4 days ago on the latest photo patient.

i hope you dont see this as bullying as that is really not my thing.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Frog,

This conversation is between you and Mick. I believe that he is trying to address your concerns and questions.

Like any discussion, dialogue is often necessary to come to a true understanding of a situation.

Therefore, I would not expect that all questions/concerns would be answered after a conversation has only just begun.

If you want to know something, ask it. If something is still unclear, pose your question.

However, I do encourage you to keep an open mind and use sound judgement. Saying something "smells off" is not only a poor way to encourage dialogue but doesn't make for a sound argument if you disagree with something.

Cheers,

Bill

"re FUE or strip I did not have his notes with me Looking afterwards the price I said was for strip not FUE a stupid mistake really especially because it is patently obvious that we would charge more for FUE than strip."

NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE ,BEFORE THIS GETS SWEPTED CONVENIENTLY UNDER THE CARPET , LETS JUST BREAK THIS DOWN REAL SIMPLE !

So I WAS quoted ??1500 for 500 grafts by STRIP surgery , that is what mich mchugh ,patient coordinator for Drs Bessam and Nilofer farjo of the farjo clinic has comfirmed ealier in this thread .

NOW FOLLOW THIS I'M GOING TO SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR ,SO IT CAN'T BE MIS-INTERPRETED , OR TWISTED .....NOW I THINK I HAVE GOT THIS RIGHT ....

MICK MCHUGH HAS JUST ADMITTED THAT DR BESSAM FARJO WAS GOING TO CUT OPEN MY SCALP ........ PERFORM SURGERY BUY REMOVING A SLIP OF SKIN ON MY HEAD FOR ONLY 5OO GRAFTS !!!!!!

IS THAT ETHICAL ?

SERIOUSLY GUYS I EMPLORE YOU ALL TO SEE SENCE AND THINK AS A PATIENT , AS A FELLOW HAIR LOSS SUFFERER FIRST AND FORMOST .....

IS THAT ETHICAL ?

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I would like to comment on this again and no farjo bashing comments please as these are logical questions for Mick to answer when he`s available.

I find it inapropriate to offer a strip procedure for 500 grafts on a diffuse thinning crown when clearly Richies pictures show that more than that are needed

.Mick stated Dr Farjo agreed he could do a very small area to the safe zone of the crown.Where is this safe zone on the crown as i understood it as the whole of your crown can be affected to MPB.

Furthermore if a strip for 500 grafts is acceptable in the present time are there any other coalition doctors practicing hair transplants for 500 grafts via strip.

Mick i trust you can answer these questions when you have time.

Thanks Chucky

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

chucky,richies own post says farjo was only willing to address his alopecia as he is a diffuse thinner, and to come back at a later time i suppose after he had been on meds.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

" went to see farjo in manchester in the uk they were ok but only recomended 500 grafts ,he did suggest i continue with the meds and return to see him in 6 months"

1. We did not want to operate on

a diffuse thinning crown. 2. Reasons; (a) Age (b) His family history indicated

that he could lose a lot more hair. © The length of time on medications was

not sufficient to judge benefits. 3. Dr Farjo agreed that he could do a very

small area to the safe zone of the crown but not on the whole area hence the

small number of grafts but as Richie pointed out Our preference was to wait and

review in several months before making a firm decision.

i rest my case Dr Farjo said it was possible but he would not do it because of the above.Did we at any stage pursue Richie to do this "proposed "surgery...No.No phone calls, letters, e mails no. because we thought it better to wait as has been stated.Chucky , we both know i am a good guy, one who would rather do the right thing for the patient , than seek personal gain.So please stop trying to stir things up and make this a battleground for potential patients of any clinics, either Europe or U.S as it gets very tedious.

Finally do not question the ethics of someone who does more for the field of hair loss than most.You need to read, digest and understand and as always the facts will enmerge.

Mick

If you are still coming back to the site frog its nothing to do with convenience when i am available , a lot of things i do are planned many months in advance.

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

MICK MCHUGH HAS JUST ADMITTED THAT DR BESSAM FARJO WAS GOING TO CUT OPEN MY SCALP ........ PERFORM SURGERY BUY REMOVING A SLIP OF SKIN ON MY HEAD FOR ONLY 5OO GRAFTS !!!!!!

IS THAT ETHICAL ?

Richie,

I'm confused. Weren't you and Mick just having a discussion? It doesn't sound to me as if you were sitting in Dr. Farjo's chair ready to undergo surgery icon_wink.gif. So to say that he was going to cut open your scalp (which by the way happens in every strip surgery), is a bit dramatic when details were only still being discussed. Maybe I am missing something?

If I am correct, Mick already admitted that he quoted you a price for strip because he didn't have your file in front of him. I assume that means that the fact you wanted FUE was in your file.

Regarding ethics however, I don't see how performing a small strip surgery of 500 grafts would be unethical in itself. One could argue this on a case by case basis however.

Personally, I wouldn't prefer to have a strip surgery of only 500 grafts. But then again, FUE doesn't appear to be consistent, so I wouldn't want to go that route either.

Just my thoughts.

Bill

Hey Mick

quote 3. Dr Farjo agreed that he could do a very

small area to the safe zone of the crown .this your own words,

you were prepared to do a strip for 500 grafts all being you preferred to wait.Why quote a price for a procedure you now say dr Farjo was not prepared to do.

How am i trying to stir things up,i have asked a question i would ask any coalition doctor.

Are you stating that because a doctor attends various meetings/seminars he is doing more than others in the field of hairloss.

Chucky,

we both know i am a good guy, one who would rather do the right thing for the patient, than seek personal gain. So please stop trying to stir things up and make this a battleground for potential patients of any clinics, either Europe or U.S as it gets very tedious. Finally do not question the ethics of someone who does more for the field of hair loss than most.You need to read, digest and understand and as always the facts will enmerge.

Mick,

In my opinion, you are a good guy and you do a lot to help balding men and women! It does appear that you addressed Chucky's legitimate concern.

I encourage you however to address the issues without accusation. I believe Chucky is sincere in understanding the logic of this case and is not attempting to stir a battleground

In an open discussion forum, a clinic is always under scrutiny to perform their very best. I encourage you to continue to indulge those seeking real answers.

Chucky,

I believe that Mick addressed your concerns in his last post. I also agree with his reasoning. See Why is my hair transplant doctor waiting to transplant hair in the crown posted by Dr. Beehner for more answers as to why waiting to transplant in the crown is sometimes beneficial.

you were prepared to do a strip for 500 grafts all being you preferred to wait. Why quote a price for a procedure you now say dr Farjo was not prepared to do.

I think this is a good question though I'm not sure the "strip" part is correct since it appears the discussion was about FUE. From what I understand Mick goofed and only temporarily for the one discussion thought they were talking about strip when he quoted a price. This was apparently when they offered FUE.

I'll be looking forward to Mick's answer.

Bill

3. Dr Farjo agreed that he could do a very

small area to the safe zone of the crown but not on the whole area hence the

small number of grafts but as Richie pointed out Our preference was to wait and

review in several months before making a firm decision.

In this statementDr Farjo AGREED he would do a small strip for 500 grafts even though he would prefer to wait.If Richie said yes he would have got a strip surgery done for 500 grafts which would have not achieved a desired effect.

How many times on this forum will someone post saying i want a small surgery of x amount of grafts and all the regulars will say dont do it for that amount,get on the meds or wait 1-2 years.This is the advice in my opinion should have been given to Richie,to wait which is what they wanted to do but were still prepared to do the small strip ht.

I feel small numbers of grafts are appropriate via fue when there is minimal hairloss not a large diffuse thinning crown.

As to my other question does anyone know any coalition doctors who will do a strip surgery for a small number of grafts where the cosmetic effect will be minimum to say the least.If so i would like to ask them the same question.

thanks again and i`m not causing trouble.

If I am correct, Mick already admitted that he quoted you a price for strip because he didn't have your file in front of him. I assume that means that the fact you wanted FUE was in your file.

Bill you have lost track on this post.Richie was quoted a strip of 500,then Mick rang him and said the quote was for fue.Richie says Dr farjo never mentioned fue at their clinic only when Mick rang up.

I'm sorry Bill but chucky is correct , at no time in my consultation was FUE mentioned ,never .

I had not even concidered FUE ,due to expence and lack of evidence of good consistant results .

I even remember Dr Farjo running his fingers around the back of my head and explaining "this is were we take the strip from ".

Bill .. the last thing i want to do is log on to this site and have an arguement , infact I was going to leave thread alone however i got this increasing feeling i was being discrederted and that ,rather than having an objective mind ,as you do with other issues and posters ,you were in fact taking sides .

The fact is that whether or not farjo did or didn't want to do my crown work they still offered me 500 grafts by strip on th 14th feb 2007 .

...."In fact, I don't think that testing FUE in a small area with a small number of grafts (even less than 400) is a bad idea however, I wouldn't advise it for strip."....

Above is a quote from you Bill advising another poster ,the full thread can be seen here ,http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=146595

My circumstances were 500 grafts by strip with farjo, as admitted on here by Mick ,these are all facts , nothing has been twisted or taken out of context .

At that point i had been on meds since june 2006 , 8 months earlier .

Now please i'm asking , no begging you and balody and mick to see sence , put aside loyalty , money and moderation and see this objectivly in plain black and white .

Please see this as men cursed with baldness all i asked for was a yes or no answer .

Would you concider 500 grafts by strip surgery as good advice ?

please just answer yes or no .....please lads

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

richie,wasnt it mick who contacted you in the first place saying that they dont do that small a proceedure?i have really lost track of this saga,but from what i can make out farjo suggested a couple of options to you as you are not a straight forward case ie.diffuse thinner with alopecia.also it sounds like he was not comfortable and told you to come back later for revalution.

also when i came out of my first consult i hadnt taken in half of what was said to me i only heard what i had been hoping for, to get my hair back.what i mean to say say is i didnt know the difference between fut,fue,fit,mini or micro grafts.it was only when i came on here after that i began to educate myself.what imgetting at is(and dont be offended)could you have been mistaken?as far as i can remember you only became active on the forums after your proceedure.please dont take this as a dig as i like you richie,but i dont like seeing you get caught up in the feller v farjo,us v uk thing.you are not a uk repair patient,you did your research and hopefully will get the results you deserve.basically dont be a hater. icon_smile.gif

as for the 500 thing i do think this is small,but you wwere not the run of the mill case and im not a doctor and nor are 95% of the people on here.

best wishes.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Balody ,with all due respect i appriciate your reply ,however i'm getting tired of defending myself over and over ,now i'm going to say this finaly loud and clear

NEVER EVER IN MY CONSULTATION WAS FUE MENTIONED , I HAVE MADE NO MISTAKE , AM NOT CONFUSED , I DID MY RESEARCH BEFORE I WENT FOR MY CONSULTATION , I KNEW WHAT FUE WAS AND DIDN'T WANT IT .

also as much as i admire your defending of your choice of surgeon this really has nothing to do with any Feller vs farjo thing ,this has absolutly nothing to do with Dr Feller and statements like that only suceed in diluting the topic and steering it away from the facts .

I posted my experience on here with write ups of the clinics i had consults with .

I was then immediatly contacted by the farjo clinic ,9 months after my consult and told i was quoted FUE , to my genuine suprise as fue was NEVER EVER SPOKEN ABOUT .

Forum members picked up on this and ask questions of there own free will ,after an enitial frosty start ,mick mchugh ,a representative of farjo answers these questions and admits he made a mistake ,he then goes on to say that they didn't really want to do my surgery , HIS OWN WORDS ,QUOTED EARLIER IN THIS THREAD ,and if farjo didn't really want to do my surgery ,why did they offer me a discounted rate during the consult from ??1750 to ??1500 ?

Now i don't want the aggrovation of an online arguement , but i will not have words put into my mouth by anyone ,ever .

I am not a hater and i appriciate you don't want an argument either but this has nothing to do with feller ,nor is it a UK vs US issue either ,so please don't make it one ,it is simply a gravely under estimated quote .

To everybody who reads this ,including you balody and Bill ,put yourself in a newbies shoes ,like i was , you walk away over the moon with 500 grafts ,imagine your disapointment 12 months later with hardly a difference , only now you have a scar to conceal , you would be devastated , completly gutted .

I refuse to believe ,as balding men that you cannot feel that would have been an injustice and it's something that all men reseaching hair surgery have to be made aware of .

I was close to making that mistake and it scares me to think about it .

Were is the balding compasion in this industry ?

Surely we are all seeking the same goal and we can't see that this has become diluted and tainted with what has become tit for tat bickering amonst members .

Really it upsets me that we have truly lost sight of who we really should be defending and i only hope frog decides not to leave the forum.

Please think about what i have written ,i don't want an arguement ,i just want to make people realise were're suppose to be here to help each other ,remove the politics , remove the money ,strip this down to the bare devastating curse that is just a guy going bald ,and a under estimated quote .

yours with compasion

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Guest Annadawn

Hi I am new here. Have just been having a quick read of this thread being a UK person myself.

I would just like to say that I had 2800 grafts all at the front, done at the Farjo clinic in Manchester , last friday and am currently on a week off from work while I recover. I will be posting a summary of my whole experience shortly, am just trying to sort the pics out. I should also point out that being transexual it was very important for me to end up with a very natural looking hairline.

If you're interested in my experience from Farjo then keep a look out for my posting.

Regards,

Anna

Bill you have lost track on this post.Richie was quoted a strip of 500,then Mick rang him and said the quote was for fue.Richie says Dr farjo never mentioned fue at their clinic only when Mick rang up.

Ok, I understand.

But I'm not sure exactly what the fuss is about.

It sounds like there was a lot of miscommunication which has stirred this argument about whether or not the discussion was about Strip or FUE. Because this seems obvious from the above, I see no reason to continue this part of the discussion. Mick already admitted he made a mistake!

Let's remember that Mick is not the enemy and is not trying to pull something over someone's eyes. I see no reason to believe this.

But I also know that you are just concerned patients or perspective patients and are just trying to uncover the truth with no malintent.

In my opinion, this should be a friendly discussion, not a war zone. So let's try to keep it civil!

Let's now address the remaining issues. Below is my interpretation and opinion on the issues. I am not attempting to speak for Mick.

The bottom line is, whether or not he was going to get FUE or Strip of only 500 grafts in a diffuse thinning crown, this would most likely not have been greatly cosmetically beneficial. I BELIEVE we ALL AGREE on this point.

Mick has already stated that Dr. Farjo advised to wait in the crown (which in this situation, seems like sound advice). Do we all agree that this is true?

But, the Farjo Clinic was willing to do a smaller session. The question remains "why?" I think that is what most of you are concerned about, questioning ethics and whether or not it would be beneficial. In my opinion, the question of whether or not FUE or Strip was mentioned was a matter of miscommunication.

I do NOT see this as a black and white issue.

I can't answer for Mick, but perhaps they were willing to do a smaller session in the crown (though not their first choice recommendation) in order to add a SMALL level of the illusion of fullness in the meantime while waiting to see how the hair loss in the crown would progress, leaving PLENTY of available donor supply for subsequent sessions.

The Farjo Clinic's willingness to do this (whether strip or FUE) does not make it unethical or wrong. It is one possible approach that will give the patient a very small improvement while preserving donor hair.

An argument CAN be made for smaller sessions in diffuse areas for a number of reasons (including minimizing shock loss). In my opinion, this is not black or white and clearly there are preferences. My preference would be to wait until I needed a larger session and continue on the non surgical treatments. I personally would not want to go through all the grief of surgery and healing for such a small number of grafts.

The above statements apply to what I said on a previoius thread (quoted by Richie above and posted below)

"In fact, I don't think that testing FUE in a small area with a small number of grafts (even less than 400) is a bad idea however, I wouldn't advise it for strip."

It is true that this is my opinion. I don't believe it to be a matter of ethics. But since 400-500 grafts won't do a lot cosmetically (unless we are talking about temple reconstruction perhaps), I don't feel that going through the aggravation of strip surgery and healing for such a small session is worth it.

Will it work? Yes! Will it heal properly in the hands of an elite surgeon while leaving a lot of available donor hair being such a small session? Yes! Will it require those with extensive baldness to have additional sessions? Yes!

The only reason I think testing FUE for a small number of grafts is valid, is to see whether or not growth yield is optimal. This is because, in my opinion, FUE is inconsistent.

Richie,

I know you are not trying to start a war. I understand that you are just a concerned patient and want to understand fully the nature of the conversation.

BUT, in order to continue discussing your case specifically publicly on this thread, I am going to have to ask you to get in touch with Mick so that he can obtain the necessary information from you to discuss the greater details of your case publicly. Please contact him privately about this. He may or may not need you to sign something allowing him to release the details of the discussion publicly. Once you send it, this will enable him to share more detail that will shed more light onto this case.

He has already told me privately that there is documentation in the file that he can release to shed more light, but he will need your permission.

But, if you choose not to give him this permission, his hands are tied as to what he can discuss publicly and continued conversation about this is no longer fair.

Personally, I feel it's a worthwhile discussion but it's only fair that Mick can present ALL the information he has, which may require a release.

Without your permission, this thread will allow very limited discussion since all of the questions revolve around your particular case.

Cheers,

Bill

Bill,

why do you think mick never confirmed this mistake a long time ago(given ALL the opportunity and the nature of this topic)and only confirmed the mistake after richies recent post?

baldy, your tone towards me is as ever threatening, leave me alone.

regardsless of the free offers for scar revision this is not what i want to do. i want fue, not strip. call me negative, make me out to be unreasonable, do whatever makes you feel better. i don't care about you or your opinion of me. this is nothing to do with you so leave me alone for once and for all.

why do you think mick never confirmed this mistake a long time ago(given ALL the opportunity and the nature of this topic)and only confirmed the mistake after richies recent post?

I encourage you to go back and read Mick's previous posts on this thread which addressed his reasons for his delay.

Cheers,

Bill

• Moderators

Oh My God!! I just read this entire thread for the first time. I can't believe all the arguing over a non issue!!

The procedure was never done. Both parties felt it was better to try something else (Richie felt a larger session was best. Farjo felt he should try meds for a while)

What is so unethical? mick/Farjo said they felt he would eventually lose the entire front area and want to keep as much donor available as possible to cover that in the future, but if Richie really wants something done now they'll do 500 in strategic areas of the crown. Why do you find that unethical?

Also the procedure was never done, so you can't make statements as if they already did it. How do you know they wouldn't have actually done closer to 1000 or more? That happens alot at other clinics. How many times do you hear patients say they went for 2500 but the Dr got 3200? How can you make judgements on procedures that were never performed because both parties feel that something else would be better?

On the issue of FUE or strip. Mick says they used to do FUE and thought that's what the quote was for but when he looked it up he realized he was mistaken.

They no longer do FUE. Frog wants to know why not. Mick gave an answer that sounded logical to me.

What's the problem????

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

i encourage you to read my reply:

mick called richie straight after richie posted for a start, his number... not on his chart with all his info. why so quick to say it was def fue when fue isn't offered regualry at farjo then, it still seems strange, even stranger this was not confirmed previously and more or less immediately.

you know what i really do not give a toss anymore, done with this and this forum as its so manipulated its untrue inorder to protect possible investments.

never a straight answer and always diverted away from the actual point. nice work all involved there.

i thank richie and chucky who actual can see whats going on.

behappy,at last some sense spoken.the reason this thread has gone on this long is obvious,agendas.

frog,go if your going or stay put,but at least bring something to the table.(try shln or chuckys site)

richie,give mick the permission to publish the documentation.

annadawn,welcome to this mostly peaceful community,sorry you had to enter it like this.i look forward to hearing your story and seeing your pics icon_smile.gif

Bill,the patience of angels.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Ok everyone,

BeHappy is correct!

Surgery was NOT involved here. Many of you are trying to discern exactly how a conversation went down and all the details.

It is CLEAR that there was poor communication and/or poor interpretation on one side, the other, or both parties. Why can't we leave it at that?

In my opinion, the ONLY discussion that would even be worthwhile to continue would be:

1. to generally discuss the benefits, limitations, and risks about performing a 500 graft strip surgery (as opposed to a larger session) and the specific cases where it may or may not be appropriate.

2. The benefits, risks, and limitations of performing small hair transplant sessions in a diffuse thinning crown.

I believe the specifics of Richie's case were already addressed.

But in the event Richie (only Richie) feels that additional public discussion about this conversation is needed, Richie must provide Mick with the necessary permissions he needs for full disclosure.

Richie, please contact Mick privately in order to work out these details.

Thanks,

Bill

The point of this whole thread has been completely missed ,i set out to offer my experiences , to HELP a fellow forum member and this got twisted and diluted along the way .

I have no agender .

I don't care about farjo .

I don't care about mick mchugh .

FUE was never mentioned ,so no need for any confusion

I always spoke the truth .

I tried to help and advise .

This happens all the time on this forum ,things get manipulated or misunderstood ,diluted and redirected .

Mick has my permission to show or discuss my notes ,but really using that as an excuse not to is pretty weak as the facts were dicussed by mick long before i gave any permission , however please don't be nieve enough to think that these notes cannot be doctored long after the event , i, for one ,am interested to see what is in these notes .

I know what happened and what was discussed that day and if i get discredited in a underhanded way ,i'm only an hour from manchester and i will take this up with mick face to face .

Balody you seem like an intelligent guy and like i said earlier i admire your right to defend you surgeon ,but your intimidation of frog was ,as every member who reads this will see , was just nasty and i won't be intimadated as easily .

Be happy ,Bill ,balody and mick ,you have all suffered at the hands of male pattern baldness and know how devastating it is ,perhaps in future you could have a little more compassion for the little guy .

I'm sorry if i've cause controversy or offence that was never my intension ,my intension was to simply help and i ended up defending myself .

For me this thread is finished and i won't be adding anymore replies ,i have stated the facts and they speak for themselves ,mick has my permission to use or show my notes .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

richie,

i know you have no agenda but i feel you have been caught up in the negativity that has surrounded the farjos since they were excepted into the coalition(within a week it started).i feel you was wrong to post up in bold letters(uppercase) accusing mick and farjo of wanting to steal a piece of your scalp for a mere 500 grafts.it was as if you had just found the golden ticket!

as for me and frog, im not trying to intimidate anyone.i have been called a bully,violent, have anger problems and now intimidating....come on now,have i ever threatened anyone on here?on the contrary ive been told not to mess with spex,and you have just said you will go and have it out with mick"face to face".all i have been is passionate about my surgeon as has mick.i notice how everyone jumped to dr fellers defence over on that dr cole thread,i am only doing the same for the man who gave me and hundreds of men(and women)their hair/life back.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo