BOSLEY MEDICAL

RAL

Stop! Don't make the same mistake I did. Do not make an appointment with Bosley, or anyone else until you do research. For starters, check this website, along with hairlosshelp.com & thebaldtruth.com. You will find plenty of postings that will make you very suspicious of Bosley. y

I went to Bosley in 93 and 94. He did the mini's or micros or whatever they are called. Basically the grafts were 3 to 5 hairs each. The problem is when they use those in the hairline section. Maybe he is better now or should I say up to date. I'm sure he is. I use Dr. Elliot or Elliot and True. Where I am going with this is that Dr. True is in New York. East Coast for sure. Check him out if you like. I had 3 procedures with Dr. Elliot and I am rocking now. Basically complete fullness according to people. But lets not fool ourselves, I can always fing an area needing more density. The question is when is enough enough?. I am 34, so I will wait a few more years. I would imagine my donor hair supply is close to being depleted. I have had close to 4500 to 5000 total grafts do date. I would be almost totally bald on top.

ron

Their phone number is 800-990-4247

I like the way they comb through all the translplanted hair of their patients on their video. They give you a real up close look at results. I saw this back in 97 and said... later bosley and sword.

These quys are for real.

Dr. Elliot has great bedside matter and is one sharp guy. He has had many of the same staff for the 4 to 5 years I have been going to him.

He once missed filling in a spot of 30 to 40 grafts or FU's. So he let me come back and do 220 instead 5 weeks later. Yes I paid for them but now 9 months later one man's mistake was one man's gain. Mine. Basically I complained and he accomidated.

That is service.

• 1 month later...

Do not use Bosley. They are crooks! They transplanted 500 hairs. Only 20 grew in. I could easily see and feel the 20 hairs. I eagery awaited the other 480 to grow in. They never grew in. I carefully looked for and felt for the hairs to grow every few days. When I went back to Bosley, they said all the hairs grew in, I just missed them! How could I easily see 20, but miss 480! They told me I expected too much and should get another transplant. Why would I pay them for a second transplant when the first one never worked???? I am going to get another transplant from another doctor. I am doing my homework now to find a good one. Foolish me for listening to an informercial!!