Introducing Dr. Lindsey of Reston, Virginia

I would like to introduce my long time associate, mentor, and friend Dr. William Lindsey of Reston, Virginia.

Dr. Lindsey has teamed up with me in a joint practice located in Reston, Virginia which he will operate as the managing partner and sole surgeon.

Dr. Lindsey is a doubly board certified surgeon in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology and has been practicing folluclar unit transplantation for 10 years.

Dr. Lindsey was the first doctor to perform FUE in Virginia as well as the first to perform dense pack megasessions on a regular basis. His specialty are dense packed hairlines, plug repair, and scar repair.

Dr. Lindsey has been working in my office in Great Neck regularly for the past 8 years learning our techniques of patient evaluation, dense pack megasessions as well as FUE. Likewise, I have been working in his office for the past 8 years learning plastic surgery techniques that he's applied to hair transplant surgery.

His specialties are dense packed hairlines, plug repair, and scar repair.

Most importantly, Dr. Lindsey's staff of technicians were trained by me and my technicians and are all qualified experts in microscopic disection of strip grafts and FUE grafts.

Most of you don't know Dr. Lindsey because he spends little time on the internet, but now that I have introduced him to the boards he will be showcasing his work here as well as posting and answering questions.

We have accumulated photos and video of Dr. Lindsey's work over the years and will be presenting them here and on other boards. I think you will all find that he is a top notch surgeon and a pure professional through and through.

Dr. Lindsey's website will be overhauled in the next few weeks to provide far more information, photos, and videos of his patients and his work.

To make an appointment to see Dr. Lindsey please call (number removed)

(link removed)

Dr. Feller

Dr. Feller,

Thank you for a formal introduction of Dr. Lindsey. I'm sure the members of our community will look forward to seeing his results posted online.

In the meantime however, may I remind you that promotional content is not permitted as per our terms of service. Therefore I have removed the promotional content from your post.

I look forward to seeing evidence of the quality of his work.

Thanks,

Bill

Should be a successful venture. Virginia is a centrally located state, and has easy airport access. I look forward to seeing some great results from this clinic.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thank you for that kind introduction Dr. Feller.

As Dr Feller wrote I am new to the internet and am just beginning to learn how the site works. Dr Feller has always spoken highly of these websites and has advised me to participate and show as much of my work as possible, which I will do from here on with some assistance from Dr. Feller in the beginning.

Thank you,

William Lindsey, M.D.

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Feller -- thank you for the info.; I look forward to seeing the photos! Your recommendation certainly carries weight with this particular happily transplanted dude...

FYI, Dr. Lindsey's office is about 15 minutes from a major airport (Dulles International). If this looks promising to anyone, I'll be happy to provide a "report" on local hotels, etc...I'm currently living about 10 minutes away.

Benjamin

Dr. Lindsey,

Thank you for introducing yourself. We hope that you'll indulge us by posting recent examples of your results on our discussion forum so our members can evaluate them.

I encourage you to follow Dr. Feller's example with the way he posts photos of before, immediately postoperative, and after pictures.

Best wishes,

Bill

Prime location, for sure.

Btw, Faceless, I went to high-school in McLean.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

That is how a Doc should be introduced to us-- an outstanding Doc with proven credentials giving his endorsement.

Obviously, it is Dr. Lindsey's ball to run with, but still, an excellent start.

I look forward to seeing Dr. Lindsey's work.

Thanks Dr. Feller,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

B-Spot,"That is how a Doc should be introduced to us-- an outstanding Doc with proven credentials giving his endorsement" this is true but lets remember that Dr. Feller is his business partner. So i'm pretty sure he will alway's endorse D. Lindsey icon_razz.gif

Hi Vince--how you been buddy?

Your 100% correct, but I highly doubt Dr. Feller is willing to put his reputation alongside someone who is either a.) unworthy or b.)going to tarnish Dr. Feller's reputation.

Doctors do not give recommendations lightly (at least in the online community)

I don't know Dr. Lindsey at all, have never spoken to him, never seen any of his patients in person-- however, I can say with utmost certainty that I would feel more comfortable recommending Dr. Lindsey then other docs who I have seen 3-4 before and afters pics.

Why? Because of Dr. Feller.

In fact, I think someone should start a thread to add Dr. Lindsey to our Recommended Docs list (if he desires)-- I think that would be a good thing.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Vince -- true, but Dr. Feller wouldn't partner with someone who didn't have his complete confidence!

I'm sure that Dr. Lindsey will continue to post photos and participate on this site...and perhaps Pat will drive Hair Force One southward on I-95 one of these days!

Benjamin