Pic 2669 fu's by Dr.Hasson 5/8/03

pdm68

Looks great! What NW class were you in from the start? At my 1st procedure, I was a NW5a and had 3000fu's. I'm guessing that you are in roughly the same boat? (it's hard to tell, but it looks like the same acreage...)

Congratz! Come the holidays, you and I should be seeing some excitement!

Now HEAL, My brother! Heal!

I just answered my own question- I looked back at your old before pictures... You had some fair coverage to start with- Still a 5, but I was pretty much chrome-dome in the front 1/3... You should be pretty stoked, my friend! 2669 on top of what you had is going to be awesome I think! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Futzy

I was a 5A before my 2nd procedure done last year by Dr.Brad Limmer. I had 1500 or so FU's done with him --I say or so because NOBODY ACTUALLY COUNTED !!!! Anyway the coverage I got last year was ok for a first session of FU's but my right side on my hairline was way off and I didn't like it at all. I really wanted to get some temple work done but Dr.Hasson didn't recommend it at all. So we went to the beef up the hairline and even it out and coverage thruout.

pdm68:

Thanks for posting picts. You are going to have great results, IMHO. I just love seeing that kind of coverage all over the top. Get ready for a new and better life in the future. You deserve it.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

DR.Hasson didn't think the temple work would look good on me because of my donor hair -- I was so tired when he was talking about it I really can't remember still. I basically put myself in his hands.The small statement Dr.Hasson made when he was doing incision sites --when he said " Now where getting somewhere" thats when I knew everything was going to look alot better.

I'm 3 days post op today ---No swelling at all,pain in donor area is none and the only problem i've had so far is the itchy head symptoms. I've been spraying graftcyte every 1/2 hr to an hour when i'm awake and thats helping.