Natural hairline

Im defo going with Dr Alexander or Dr Ron Shapiro for my temporal and hairline work.Is it expecting too much to want a totally natural hairline even to the closest inspection or will there be people in casual situations able to tell i have had surgery.

Im defo going with Dr Alexander or Dr Ron Shapiro for my temporal and hairline work.Is it expecting too much to want a totally natural hairline even to the closest inspection or will there be people in casual situations able to tell i have had surgery.

I agree that meeting patients in person is a valuable aspect of choosing a doctor. If you have a good doctor, your hairline should look completely natural with no indication of an HT.

Looking at some of the weblogs and photo albums on this site, I am amazed how great many of the final results appear.

Indeed

There are many good docs on here who can produce undetectable hairlines.. I have one of them icon_smile.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I can tell you from experience that Dr. Alexander gave me an undetectable hairline. I am 5 1/2 months out and it is dense and looks totally natural. I had 2500 graphs in just the front hairline. I am very happy with the way it looks and it is still very early.

Hi There!

I had my third op, 2nd with Dr. Shapiro two weeks ago. He implanted 1678 grafts in the temporal and front to give me a thicker hairline. If the outcomes are anything like the previous operation, I'll be over the moon. Compared another 'good' doc I had the first op with, Shapiro is in a class of his own. Besides, he simply a really good person. Let me know if you want me to mail you photo!