Dr. Devroye in Europe is Wonderful (check these pictures!)

Hello Everone,

I had a great transplant about a month ago. I already posted about it, but now Dr. Devroye was pictures on his site.

Devroye Website

Direct Picture Link

I personally saw one of these clients and it was impossible to tell he had a transplant. (and I looked REALLY close)

Dr. Devroye also moved the back of the patient's hair, so I could attempt to see the scar. I couldn't see a scar! Really, he combed through it slowly and pointed to where it was. I guess there may have been a slight mark, but I just didn't see it, (again I looked REALLY close)

What impressed me the most is this client prevoiusly had so little hair, actually none on top at all. In otherwords, I could clearly see the quality of the work and it was fantastic!

The pictures look great, but in person it is even better!!!!

take care,

david

Hello Everone,

I had a great transplant about a month ago. I already posted about it, but now Dr. Devroye was pictures on his site.

Devroye Website

Direct Picture Link

I personally saw one of these clients and it was impossible to tell he had a transplant. (and I looked REALLY close)

Dr. Devroye also moved the back of the patient's hair, so I could attempt to see the scar. I couldn't see a scar! Really, he combed through it slowly and pointed to where it was. I guess there may have been a slight mark, but I just didn't see it, (again I looked REALLY close)

What impressed me the most is this client prevoiusly had so little hair, actually none on top at all. In otherwords, I could clearly see the quality of the work and it was fantastic!

The pictures look great, but in person it is even better!!!!

take care,

david

A Great, Wonderful transplant cannot be judged until about 6-8 months not after 5 days or 1 month.

You obviously have a vested interest in the work of Dr Devroye, you seem to know his whereabouts all the time and now you are announcing his web site updates.

I'm judging his work on the client I saw.

Also, he removed my old plugs and they have already healed. It is so nice not to see the "corn rows" anymore. However, it is to soon to see the grow yet.

Also the operation was not painful, like the one I had in California.

I'm not sure what you mean about a vested interest? He had fair prices for quailty work and I think he is a nice guy. I want to get the word out that there is a great doctor in Europe.

Since I didn't have to fly back to the states, it saved me a lot of money.

Look, I had one of the worst transplants about tens years back which really screw up my life for a while. I've been wearing a wig to cover it up and now I can see this will not always be the case. I wish someone had taken the time to tell me what I was in for and tell me of a doctor that knew what he was doing.

You are correct, I do know where he is from time to time. This is because he emails to ask about my progress.

I'll make sure to update everyone as my own progress unfolds.

take care

david