Several posts back I asked that this thread be left alone so that the patient can share his excitement from his experience just like a lot of us have had the opportunity to do. I suggested, then started a new thread as a result. Now, the patient is not quite as excited as he was and his thread has been turned into a mockery of what sharing is all about. Debate is good, discussion is good, but leave the results threads alone.

I apologize to It's Only Hair for not leaving well enough alone. Had I not started the new thread he most likely would have been able to continue with sharing his results but without a bitter taste.

Personally, I'm ashamed, and not just for myself.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

the resolution is simple.

Use your head, you have free will, if bean counting hair is more important then quality of work, use your freedom of choice. That's your opinion, and your right.

Unless you have data to support that counting hair makes for a better result, live and let live, and don't demand or censor anyone.

So to recap - without data supporting your personal opinion, just make everyone feel supported.

How is that for a resolution?

4700 fu w/Dr. Hasson on 3/1/07

B spot I never asked for hair counts, never even thought about it until last week when asked. And I am not going to phone my Doctor because some guy on the internet demands that he wants to know how many hairs I had planted in my head, give me a break. And why the attacks on H&W all the time? I shake my sore head in amazement when I read that you are ashamed that patients can't call their Doctor because you want the numbers. Call them yourself if you have a problem with them.

This thread has turned into a mess, all the discussion about the hair count should be on the hair count thread.

Pat if your reading this, could you delete the entire thread. Because it was supposed to be my personal thread that I wanted to share with others so it would be helpful to others. And people could leave comments or ask questions. The same way I have been reading others. Instead it has turned into a demand that I call my Doctor and let everyone know how many hairs I got put in my head. It's getting stupid.

I might post a new thread at a later date with updates.

B-spot, it's a shame you have edited your posts.

You have every right to express your opinions - Your passionate anger with Hasson and Wong could very well stop a newbie from making the FU mistake.

I think you should re-post what you took down. if you believe in it, leave it!!icon_smile.gif

4700 fu w/Dr. Hasson on 3/1/07

I see I missed all the "fun" here...but I think I can see from what I'm reading I'm glad I did.

Its-only-hair...it looks like you took your information down from the first thread? I'm sorry this thread has turned into a mess for you, but I do hope you'll reconsider posting your pictures and experience again.

Bill

Bill I hope Pat deletes this thread, this whole hair count thing has got out of control. I might post my pictures and experience again at a later date after things calm down.

I took a look at your photos and your going to have a great head of hair when everything grows in.