Armani and a 40 year old hairline.

King_FUT

I don't think he is a favored doctor around here but I am thinking about Dr. Armani for my under 2000 FUE grafts. He IS aggressive with the hairline but I think if I reign him in and do a little HandW sharktoothing with the hairline and not close the temples as much I may just end up with a masterpiece hairline. His density looks phenomenal and I have design background so I think I can eyeball his drawn line and adjust it for my face. What do you think of this plan?

I have my fathers hairline totally and believe I am done receding. I also have an abundance of donor hair. A thyroid condition caused thinning of my hair last year and the cancellation of my HT and now that I am better I am checking all my options again. Let me know your opinions of guiding Armani

I don't think he is a favored doctor around here but I am thinking about Dr. Armani for my under 2000 FUE grafts. He IS aggressive with the hairline but I think if I reign him in and do a little HandW sharktoothing with the hairline and not close the temples as much I may just end up with a masterpiece hairline. His density looks phenomenal and I have design background so I think I can eyeball his drawn line and adjust it for my face. What do you think of this plan?

I have my fathers hairline totally and believe I am done receding. I also have an abundance of donor hair. A thyroid condition caused thinning of my hair last year and the cancellation of my HT and now that I am better I am checking all my options again. Let me know your opinions of guiding Armani

I think a consultation is in order. You might not have to reign him in as much as you think.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery