Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, A Real Pro

junior2

First, to all involved, I 'd like to offer my congrats on a very enlightening site. Second, I'd like to inform or share my positive experience with Dr. Epstein.

I received 3600 grafts from a stage 6, in a single procedure, and believe like most oy you walked out of the procedure bewildered at what was accomplished.

I wanted to express myself because I'm not so easily sold on the latest and greastest fads.I'm a very conservative and cautious individual who is not rash in making important decision, also and unfortunately I've had extensive experience with Dr's in general, due to a loved one being ill for over 17 years.I've had the honor, (for lack of a better term) of going to Mayo Clinic In Rochester MN. throughout those years and seeing the true cream in the medical professional.

Nevertheless, my point is Dr. Epstein reminds me of those esteemed Dr.'s at Mayo Clinic. Experts dedicated toward their vocation.

What's the defining question a person can ask you about an experience/event? Would you go back? Absolutely!

From my personal experience, I was elated at my results and already thinking about a sequel

Well Many Thanks to all you folks for establishing this infortmative site.

First, to all involved, I 'd like to offer my congrats on a very enlightening site. Second, I'd like to inform or share my positive experience with Dr. Epstein.

I received 3600 grafts from a stage 6, in a single procedure, and believe like most oy you walked out of the procedure bewildered at what was accomplished.

I wanted to express myself because I'm not so easily sold on the latest and greastest fads.I'm a very conservative and cautious individual who is not rash in making important decision, also and unfortunately I've had extensive experience with Dr's in general, due to a loved one being ill for over 17 years.I've had the honor, (for lack of a better term) of going to Mayo Clinic In Rochester MN. throughout those years and seeing the true cream in the medical professional.

Nevertheless, my point is Dr. Epstein reminds me of those esteemed Dr.'s at Mayo Clinic. Experts dedicated toward their vocation.

What's the defining question a person can ask you about an experience/event? Would you go back? Absolutely!

From my personal experience, I was elated at my results and already thinking about a sequel

Well Many Thanks to all you folks for establishing this infortmative site.

Congratulation on getting of great care from Dr. Epstein. Ultimately for HT, it is the result that counts.

I don't judge the success of an HT on whether a doctor is nice to me, or if his assistants are nice to me or if the doctor is doing pro bono work for some burnt victims or working at the Mayo clinic; if the HT result is not satisfactory to me, i will complaint.

In this case, you are elated with your results with dr. Epstein, and it is all that matters.

Do you have some pictures to share with us?

Thanks.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

junior,

Congratulations on your surgery with Dr. Epstein. Was your surgery recent or has your hair transplant grown in yet?

We'd certainly love to see before and after photos if you are willing to share them with your fellow balding men and women :-).

I encourage you to create a hair loss weblog to present your photos and experience.

Happy Growing!

Bill

Guest wanthairs

junior 2

Congratulations on your procedure. i am 18 months out on a smaller procedure of 2800 grafts with Epstein and it was the best thing i have ever done for myself.

Thanks, wanthairs and Bill for your kind words. I'm 48, and NOW I realize I should have done this earlier. How strange is it to wash your hair and feel "something" on the top of your nogging where all you had before was a clear expressway.

By the way, both of you have been educational, so,

Thanks Again.