Propecia Hair shocked.

That's a tough one to answer... Hopefully they will bounce back, but then again maybe not. There is no way to tell. Shock loss can be a heavy price to pay, if it hits you hard.

How strong were those hairs, before they got shocked? Where they borderline in any way?

I assume you are still on Propecia? Maybe you would consider expanding your regimen, to try to regain those hairs. You did it once, so why not try for it again.

Keep hope alive. Good luck to you.

I don't know, some guys use topicals like Minoxidil combined with Propecia, or topical Spironolactone, or even all three.

I've used Minoxidil before, but I am really out of my element in discussing topicals (or recommending them, anyway).

Some guys are using a combination of things and reporting success. Other guys use the same stuff, and report zilch.

I can't advise you.

You might want to ask around about these other treatments, or just decide to be patient, I don't know.

I experienced shock loss after my second HT in June. I continued my daily regimen of minox 5% and propecia and most of the shocked hairs have returned. Dr. Bernstein told me almost all shock loss returns within one year so I would not worry about it too much. Good luck.