To vocor

homer

Hi vocor, long time since i spoke with you. From your posts i have found that you are a propecia user and i wanted to ask you where you purchased it from. I have recently ordered from an indian company however i am dubious as the pills look strange. Any info would be greatly appreciated. How you keeping these days anyway?

Hi vocor, long time since i spoke with you. From your posts i have found that you are a propecia user and i wanted to ask you where you purchased it from. I have recently ordered from an indian company however i am dubious as the pills look strange. Any info would be greatly appreciated. How you keeping these days anyway?

I don't want to hi-jack the thread, but since this one aimed directly at Vocor..........

I have to tell you that I've taken note of your posts and I like your upbeat attitude. You treat people with respect and offer some good advice. Your results look great too. Best of luck to you.

homer:

How are you doing? Everything is fine with me. I'm still very, very glad I had an HT. It was the right decision for me.

As for Propecia, I bought mine from prescriptionskeywest.com. I think I paid $358 for 100 pills. That includes 2-day FedEx shipping. So about 75 cents a dose.

I've posted my result picts on the forum. Proscar that I've bought from those guys has brought me a lot of satisfaction in my results.

So I'm happy with that experience.

I believe others on this forum have bought from them as well. I don't know what their levels of satisfaction are.

ts808:

Thanks for your kind words. I find your posts very insightful. That is very refreshing to other people's posts that are really "inciteful".

Big difference, huh?

I hope that others can look at what is happening to me, my experiences, and maybe, they can be more clear on what is right for themselves.

As for my result, it is what it is. It is up to others to derive information from what I've presented -- for them to draw their own conclusions based on my case.

If something I wrote or presented helps one person avoid a hair mill, or reinstills a spirit or hope in them for something better than what they feel now, then posting here has been a worthwhile pursuit.

As for supporting others, I respect those who are able to generate enthusiam while reducing the uncertainty of others. If you post in such a manner, I would like to tell you in no uncertain fashion, that I respect you and what you are doing for others. There is nobility in your efforts, as your actions are helping others.

People are so much stronger when they know what they are getting into. When they understand that we can be a team to tackle our problems, then we act in a manner more confidently than we could ever be solely and on our own.

And that is the value of the forum and the people who post here. Be sure of that.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Amen to that Vocor1. I find myself semi-addicted to this site, which surprises me cause I'm so busy, but since this has been a major ordeal in my life, talking with others with similar situations is very helpful and comforting. When I logout after some positive words from most of you I feel pretty good about my situation, decisions, and what the future holds. Even those who are critical or extra cautious about the HT industry are good to read if done in a positive and helpful manner because all the info is needed. There's just a few that post negative or insulting comments and I leave here feeling a little less positive.

homer:

I'm glad you find my posts helpful in your situation. Though I doubt I'm the real reason for your perserverence. Maybe you just read the posts, and what you read there just reinforces who you know you are and what you believe in.

I can hardly take any credit for that.

Just know any doubts you had, I had them too. I hoped that I could "change everything" but secretly prepared myself for something much less than that. But other people kept me strong and focused, and I promised myself I would not sell myself short. And I don't feel that I have.

I'm sure that it is similar to you. You can do what it takes to succeed. You can fight off any adversity.

And you can someday look back on all this and say, "now it is my turn to help".

So if I helped you, then I humbly accept your thanks -- in the same way you will do for someone else in the future.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

mockchoi:

I interchange the words "Proscar" and "Propecia" quite frequently.

I'm on 1/4 Proscar a day.

I usually refer to that dosage as "Propecia". It nearly is, as Propecia is 1mg of finasteride, while Proscar is 5mg.

So, I take Proscar. I used to just use the term "finasteride", but I think more people know what Propecia is, so I try to stick with that familar term.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power