Dr. Wong patient, 5147 grafts, 8 months

Gentlemen,

The goal with this patient was to fill in the crown, add density to the top, and strengthen the hairline with a more refined design and density.

Remember to have the latest version of Flash to view the video.

Adobe Flash 8 Player

Dr. Wong Patient, 5147 Grafts, 8 Months Post-op

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Gentlemen,

The goal with this patient was to fill in the crown, add density to the top, and strengthen the hairline with a more refined design and density.

Remember to have the latest version of Flash to view the video.

Adobe Flash 8 Player

Dr. Wong Patient, 5147 Grafts, 8 Months Post-op

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

Looks good my friend. My initial thoughts were, it's difficult to get an accurate picture because of how short the hair is in the "before" pictures, however, upon taking a closer look, you can see how much thicker and healthier the hair looks in the "after" video where it simply looks like he has a "mature" hairline as opposed to losing hair.

The crown and the top views are what show the REAL beauty of the surgery. At worst, his crown looks only slightly thin as opposed to the "B Spot" icon_biggrin.gif (Sorry B Spot...couldn't resist icon_wink.gif) he had before!

Great work by Dr. Wong...and it's only 8 months! More thickening and potentially some new growth to come!

Bill

WOW that is a low blow Bill---- you know, one day I will have some grafts in my crown buddy!!!!!!

I am a year or so behind you, but I'll catch up eventually.

YOUR buying dinner when we meet up too!!!

(You have to pay for the cheap shot!!!!)

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Jotronic-

I have similar hairloss to this patient, and I like the crown work. I also agree that it looks only slightly thin, which is fine.

How many grafts/hairs did the crown take?

1.25 mg finasteride EOD

Rogaine Foam 5% QD am

Kirkland minoxidil 5% QD pm

Nizoral Q2W

American Crew Revitalize Shampoo