Big T

Big T

Big T,

I just posted on your other thread...be sure to read here: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=569...571075513#8571075513

Unfortunately, looking at your pictures, this only confirms my suspicion. Though I am glad for you that you are satisfied with your experience, and I don't want to discourage you, I feel it's my duty to give you a reality check.

I would consider your results, at best, sub-par based on todays standards. Your hairline looks a bit pluggy (looks like there are some double hair grafts in the hairline). I can't make an evaluation of the rest of the transplanted grafts, however, because you don't have any pictures showing the work done from top down. If you could post those pictures, we'd be able to make a better determination.

As I said on your other thread...even though you aren't as concerned because you didn't spend a lot of money...the fact that all the grafts didn't grow is a concern and in this day is unacceptable. Many people would be dissatisfied in your shoes based on that. Your donor supply is limited...so I strongly encrourage you NOT to go back to MHR if you want future work done and choose a coalition doctor http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp who have proven consistent positive results.

The good news is this: If you are satisfied with your hairline and work done now...going to one of the best will knock your socks off completely!!! I am happy for you that you only paid $500...but if I were you, I'd spend the money to get it done right.

Bill

let me just put in some input

i think we have come so far into the hair restoration process that we forgot what we did it for.

we did it for ourselves to feel more confident and happier.

while yes i may agree the work is sub-par, and i agree that he should go to a coalition doctor for future work.

its just that it seems we are bashing him but he is happy so we should be happy for him

just thought id type in what i was thinking

Hi

Good point Tisab.. Indeed, we are all happy for him.. With that being said, sometimes we are happy due the fact we the fact, we do not know there is something better available.. I think we all want the best possible result and not "settle" for an Ok job..

I think we want to present all of the options available

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

agree and disagree: he could have been much happier. Donor is preacious so it needs to be made clear to stay away from MHR.

Originally posted by tisab:

let me just put in some input

i think we have come so far into the hair restoration process that we forgot what we did it for.

we did it for ourselves to feel more confident and happier.

while yes i may agree the work is sub-par, and i agree that he should go to a coalition doctor for future work.

its just that it seems we are bashing him but he is happy so we should be happy for him

just thought id type in what i was thinking

tisab and everyone,

I thnk everyone agrees that we are glad he is happy.

But I believe this community should be honest with what we see, though combining it with tact is important. Personally, I feel my approach was gentle, though admittedly, it's never pleasant to give somebody bad news.

If I simply said "looks great", what about everyone else reading this forum? First of all, I would not be telling the truth. Secondly, I could be encouraging people reading this thread to go to MHR because the veterans of this forum think it's excellent work.

Certainly, I don't think anybody wants to send that message.

So we remain working hard to find a balance between honesty and tact. Nobody likes bad news...but it's not the goal of this community to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy, though certainly, there are times that this is appropriate. It's about helping people get the BEST result possible.

Bill