For All The Young Lads aging 20-25

See my above reply to the starter of this post but include Propecia in with the minoxidil and give both 6 months and asses if you are gaining any benefit.

These two medications seem to work better the earlier a person notices any hairloss.

but what if someone dont want to take propecia as it is alife long commitment with certain side effects

And what about the family planning issue

i have to stop taking propecia after marriage ,nobody knows when are you copulating it just happens

it also adversely affects female partner

Try Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo for at least six months and then evaluate.

No one is forced to take Propecia its all down to personnel choice.Weighing the pros against the cons.

All the best with your decisions.

In my opinion, finasteride Propecia or Proscar) is by far the most effective DHT inhibitor (with the exception of dutasteride which is even more potent and not fully tested and approved for hair loss). Hair loss sufferers, especially younger ones who opt out of taking it will have to deal with the reality that hair loss will most likely continue to what's programmed by their DNA.

For those who are really against taking Propecia may want to consider Rogaine (minoxidil) and possibly a ketoconazole based topical solution like Extina foam. Since ketoconazole has evidence to suggest it's a mild DHT inhibitor, a topical solution may have some benefit. Shampoo versions like Nizoral and Revita are available and may be a helpful adjunct hair loss treatment. But the concern here is that ketoconazole may be washed off before it can have any real benefit.

There are a number of conjectured DHT inhibitors with some anecdotal evidence like saw palmetto. However, until I can see more evidence of these so-called all natural DHT blockers, I don't put much faith in them.

Best wishes,

Bill

I just posted on another forum then saw this one. Im 22 and have noticed my hair loss since 18. At 19 i went to ashley and martin and got ripped off big time. they had me on fin and minox for 2 years, cost me about 2000 which i kick myself for now. Im still on fin and minox from the chemist and yes they do work. Well finesteride works well but i got sexual side effects and hate it. So this brings me to the latest "trial" ive done. LASERS!.. PLEASE read just a little more. Ill make it short and sweet. A laser helmet which they use in clinics which charge $5000 give or take a year has no special technology. It is a bunch of diodes which you can buy anywhere and all connected to a power supply. Theses machines cost $40,000 retail and has about 90 diodes. You could make this helmet for around $350-$400. All the info on how to build one of these is on (promotional link removed) . The fact that im posting this to a young forum makes me real happy to help out being a young lad myself. I really hope you all click on that link and read into it. I dont kno what to say to convince you cos i could obviosuly be some retarded serial killer talking shit but please just check out the site and real a little. Lasers are 100% percent safe and WORK. I made a 125 diode helmet which is moved over the scalp 3 times for total coverage and used 3 times a week for 20mins on each second. The site explains it all. Why it works. How it works. Exactly how to make a helmet and trust me it is very very simple. Dont buy into underpowered laser combs. (9 diodes i mean WTF!) Laser stimulate the follicle and cells to create a much thicker hair. Its like a very mild wounding which is continusly sending more blood to the scalp. I mean if this is all it takes to keep your hair (sitting under your helmet a few times a week) than hair loss is solved. This only works on existing hair. If your hair has shaft is completely dead there is nothing to stimulate but for us young guys lasers can save our hair for good. Im no salesperson. I use to come on this forum alot but found the overmachogrande website and no one on this site seems to have found this so im back to spread a good word and thats it. best of luck to everyone

Lasers are a joke. If anyone wants to waste their money please buy one.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

like i said laser combs are a joke. (5 diodes in a comb). I wont try convince anyone but i just want all to know that the top line of laser hoods on the market which you find in hair clinics can be made for about $350 where to buy one of these units runs from $20,000-$40,000

oh yea and im not apart of any company. im just a young guy who wants his hair back. The link i posted aswell... they dont sell anything! its just instructions on how to build a helmet and science behind lasers

I wont try convince anyone but i just want all to know that the top line of laser hoods on the market which you find in hair clinics can be made for about $350 where to buy one of these units runs from $20,000-$40,000

You wont have to cause we already know that even those $20,000-$40,000 units produce nothing more then anger.

Hey if it makes you happy then wear that helmet proud

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by I am Going Bald Save ME:

plz suggest me what should i do

currently on homeopathic until next year till i m graduated ,i m on my third year honours

after that i will be more serious towards hairs then ever icon_frown.gif

currently hair fall is minimal it was rapid last few months so probably DHT is at rest from doing its work ! icon_frown.gif

My sister's husband used Propecia. It worked for him. It's not expensive. Propecia 1mg cost $16/- for one month supply at emedoutlet.com

I'm 25 right now with 26 approaching fast and have been losing my hair since around 18. I tried rogaine by itself by just applying it to the crown like they recommend. I did not see any improvements or slow down in my hair loss.

After speaking with 2 HT doctors, they told me to apply rogaine to my whole scalp twice a day, not just the crown. I am doing this as well as taking procerin. I've been doing this now since thanksgiving (around 3 months now) and have noticed my hair actually filling in and it now definitely seems thicker then it was before I started.

I really wanted to use propecia with rogaine, but after being on propecia I had very sever sexual side effects that made me stop after a month. I'm still thinking about getting a HT sometime within the next year, but have been researching like crazy to make sure that is something I definitely want to do.