Advice on buying propecia/finisteride online

Boris

Righto - so purchasing propecia in NZ is damn expensive so I was looking at buying online - anyone know where you can do this or from a reputable supplier?

Ta

Righto - so purchasing propecia in NZ is damn expensive so I was looking at buying online - anyone know where you can do this or from a reputable supplier?

Ta

Boris,

Consider getting a prescription for proscar which is a 5mg pill of finasteride instead of Propecia which is a 1mg pill of finasteride. All you have to do is cut the pill into quarters with a pill splitter but it's much cheaper. Some medical benefit providers even cover the cost so you only have to pay the deductable.

Avoid buying Propecia or any generic online.

Bill

Thanks for getting back to me - but how do you get a prescription for proscar? What symptoms do you need to show inorder to warrant getting it?

Cheers

Boris,

Proscar does need a prescription. It is a product for enlarged prostate so you would have to have symptoms of increased urination and/or the feeling of always having to go. If you are under the age of 30 I wouldn't count on your insurance paying for it.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90