Propecia prescription

tronxz28

tronxz28, Your best bet would be to get a prescription from a doctor. I have heard that you can obtain drugs without a prescription over the internet, but I would not advise you to do this. As Propecia can be expensive, you need to make sure you're getting an unadulterated version of it. Also be aware that taking Propecia is a long-term commitment. Terry.

tronx28,

First of all, welcome to the forums. I am glad to hear that you are recieving beneficial information that has helped you make decisions regarding your hair loss.

Propecia does require a prescription and I cannot stress enough how important it is that you do consult a physician before obtaining it. Simply buying medications over the internet can be a risky, even dangerous proposition.

Minoxidil is not attacking the root cause of your hairloss, namely DHT. Propecia is the inhibitor, not minoxidil. Minoxidil is a growth stimulator. The two medications work in very different ways but can work very well together. Since you have been using minoxidil for a year, I would not advise that you stop useage. By one year's worth of useage at least some of your hair has become dependant for survival on the minoxidil and will be lost by stopping the drug. The shedding can be pretty severe. If I were you, I would definitely stay on the minoxidil and consult a physician about Propecia.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

tronxz28, I would compare prices in the U.S. and Mexico. I have seen news shows in the U.S. that showed American citizens buying prescription drugs in Mexico, because they were much cheaper. The United States has very strict laws relating to prescription drugs. I have no knowledge of how Mexico regulates prescription medicine. As long as you get a prescription from a licensed medical doctor, you should have no problems. Just make sure you're getting the "real deal". Terry.

• 4 years later...
Originally posted by terry mitchell:

tronxz28, Your best bet would be to get a prescription from a doctor. I have heard that you can obtain drugs without a prescription over the internet, but I would not advise you to do this. As Propecia can be expensive, you need to make sure you're getting an unadulterated version of it. Also be aware that taking Propecia is a long-term commitment. Terry.

My sister used propecia. she bought from emedoutlet and got original generic. And it's not so expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by terry mitchell:

Prescription is not required for Propecia at (promotional link removed) - You get the same propecia generic finasteride as your local pharmacy.

Propecia is not expensive at all. It's just $ 16/- (Propecia 1mg) for whole moth of supply.