Happy Independence Day

Despite higher gas prices and a harsh economy, I hope and trust our American members and guests will take sometime over the weekend to reflect on the great freedom we have and remember our Independence Day.

But Independence Day can mean a number of things for different people. Here on our hair restoration forum, it may mean freedom from baldness. But in many cases, our hair loss is the cause of great insecurity that negatively impacts our lives. My hair restoration journey was about much more than hair. It was about restoring my confidence once again.

I now feel no shame going out without a hat, and even though my hair is thinner than those with no hair loss, to me, it's much more acceptable and I can be myself again without worry. I now am free from hair loss insecurities.

I hope everyone has a blessed and safe Independence Day.

Best wishes,

Bill

Despite higher gas prices and a harsh economy, I hope and trust our American members and guests will take sometime over the weekend to reflect on the great freedom we have and remember our Independence Day.

But Independence Day can mean a number of things for different people. Here on our hair restoration forum, it may mean freedom from baldness. But in many cases, our hair loss is the cause of great insecurity that negatively impacts our lives. My hair restoration journey was about much more than hair. It was about restoring my confidence once again.

I now feel no shame going out without a hat, and even though my hair is thinner than those with no hair loss, to me, it's much more acceptable and I can be myself again without worry. I now am free from hair loss insecurities.

I hope everyone has a blessed and safe Independence Day.

Best wishes,

Bill

Freedom is a beautiful thing..freedom to do as one pleases. That in no small way includes beating baldness.

It may sound trite that we take freedom for granted at times, but we do. Freedom is fragile and should be cherished.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Happy 4th folks.

For anyone who has served our country, a special thanks and warmest regards to all of you.

Be Safe!

Jason

BTW--you don't get to wish us a happy 4th Spex....your from the UK!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Guest wanthairs

I dont know about all this 4th of July...On this website it is definately about freedom from being bald...whcih has been a blessing for so many of us....thanks to this website and its recommendations and constant scrutinising of Dr's all in the best interests of the public.

But quite frankly, in reality I think we would be better off under the rule of the British. At least beack then we had far less taxes without representation than we do now. Also our education system would be better, we may have more easily attainable medical care .

Maybe its time to Invite the redcoats back to fix things around here. After all, we are just trading one set of depots for another???

(the above comment is designed to attract the most amnount of flak !)