number of procedures & scarring

I have had 2 HT's done almost 10 years ago and 2 more done in '95 & '96 to cover the previous. (4 total, in the hairline/front area) I am planning on getting more work done in 2003, and I'm not sure if that will finish me up. My question is this: How many procedures does it take before the donors scars start to get bigger. I've seen all the posts about this topic and quite frankly, I'm afraid. At 34 years old, I have thinning on top and getting a bald sopt on the crown. What should I do to make my hair look decent and not have the oversized scar on the back of my head?

I have had 2 HT's done almost 10 years ago and 2 more done in '95 & '96 to cover the previous. (4 total, in the hairline/front area) I am planning on getting more work done in 2003, and I'm not sure if that will finish me up. My question is this: How many procedures does it take before the donors scars start to get bigger. I've seen all the posts about this topic and quite frankly, I'm afraid. At 34 years old, I have thinning on top and getting a bald sopt on the crown. What should I do to make my hair look decent and not have the oversized scar on the back of my head?

Dr Feller,

Thanks for the speedy reply. I have been reading about FUE and everything else under the sun on these forums. I wasn't sure if that was a perfected art yet, and quite frankly, I don't know if I could afford it. Of course, I can't afford to have my head mangled either.