Sneak preview our new Animations!!!

• Administrators

During the past several months we have been working to complete a series of educational animations, which we hope will make learning about hair loss and hair transplantation much easier for you and others.

We will also be making video of the actual surgery available online, another very detailed step by step animation of the FUT procedure, as well as dozens of interviews taped over the past several months with members of the new Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Surgeons.

These multimedia features and many more will soon be available to you and others for free on the "Hair Restoration Learning Centers" that are being sponsored by the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Surgeons.

We would much appreciate you taking a sneak preview and trying these animations. Please then either post your comments and feedback on this thread or email me directly at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Once we get plenty of user feedback we will revise these animations and make them available online.

Note - after the below feedback was recieved the animations have been turned off and sent back to the laboratory for an overhaul per the instructions .

Thanks in advance for your insights and feedback.

Patrick Hennessey, publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and the Hair Loss Research Center

[This message was edited by Pat - Publisher of this site on May 22, 2003 at 02:13 AM.]

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

During the past several months we have been working to complete a series of educational animations, which we hope will make learning about hair loss and hair transplantation much easier for you and others.

We will also be making video of the actual surgery available online, another very detailed step by step animation of the FUT procedure, as well as dozens of interviews taped over the past several months with members of the new Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Surgeons.

These multimedia features and many more will soon be available to you and others for free on the "Hair Restoration Learning Centers" that are being sponsored by the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Surgeons.

We would much appreciate you taking a sneak preview and trying these animations. Please then either post your comments and feedback on this thread or email me directly at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Once we get plenty of user feedback we will revise these animations and make them available online.

Note - after the below feedback was recieved the animations have been turned off and sent back to the laboratory for an overhaul per the instructions .

Thanks in advance for your insights and feedback.

Patrick Hennessey, publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and the Hair Loss Research Center

[This message was edited by Pat - Publisher of this site on May 22, 2003 at 02:13 AM.]

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Pretty groovey, Marsha! That graft calculator is pretty cool. I think that you should have something in there explaining that slider though- Just to illustrate what 45/cm2 looks like compared to 25/cm2. So the user has an idea of the difference. The regulars here know, but the newbies may be clueless.

Pretty awesome though! Keep it up!

It's a good start. The calculator is cool... even for a recent HT recipient. It gives me an idea on what I might like to have vs. be able to achieve in the future.

Mr. T

great work pat!

i think the animation clips are very informative to newbies about the HT process. for some of us that have been researching for a while, we can appreciate the work that you put into it.

• Administrators

Thanks for taking the time to preview the animations and offer your feedback. The animation has been turned off and have been sent back to the laboratory for an overhaul per you instructions icon_wink.gif.

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

My Hair Loss Blog