Why

Mahair

Anther day of suffering caused by the piece of dirt Dr. that MHR employed to take advantage and ruin people who go to them for an improvement and end up being damaged by them and in a depression. I loath them. I despise the Dr. that did his to me and hope he gets his. I'll be waiting.All I want for Christmas is his suffering.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Anther day of suffering caused by the piece of dirt Dr. that MHR employed to take advantage and ruin people who go to them for an improvement and end up being damaged by them and in a depression. I loath them. I despise the Dr. that did his to me and hope he gets his. I'll be waiting.All I want for Christmas is his suffering.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I guess you are Butchered?

Do you read other's post to you? If your story is true, then you are obsessed. Go get professional help now. Go get prozaic.

If you don't snap out of it, you will be making the next major mistake in your life. One that can end up much worse than where you are now.

All is not lost. I have been right where you are.

Look, read some of my other post. My story, including where I am now is true.

Even if my "miracle grow" would not work for you, the world is that much closer to finding a total cure.

I have had the best times and sex in my life, after I was butchered by Dr. Paul Straub.

Life is not easy, if it was everybody would be doing it with no problem.

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on November 30, 2003 at 09:18 AM.]