Finally getting some results!!

dafuzz

I am 4 months out from 1200 grafts with Dr. Bernstein (NYC) and I am finally seeing some cosmetic improvement. This is such a relief since my deteriorating hairline was beginning to reveal the large grafts that Bosley did about 8 years ago. Hopefully, this procedure will be it for me as long as propecia keeps doing its thing.

For the record, I would recommend Dr. Berstein and his office to anyone considering an HT procedure. They were very professional and the results are looking good. I will post pictures when I get my pre and post-op pics from the doc. Thanks.

BTW, I have been reading posts on this site and others for some time and I would like to thank all of the veteran posters for the time and effort they put in to giving good advice. If only this information was available 8 years ago, I could have avoided the Bosley mistake. Live and learn, I guess.

I am 4 months out from 1200 grafts with Dr. Bernstein (NYC) and I am finally seeing some cosmetic improvement. This is such a relief since my deteriorating hairline was beginning to reveal the large grafts that Bosley did about 8 years ago. Hopefully, this procedure will be it for me as long as propecia keeps doing its thing.

For the record, I would recommend Dr. Berstein and his office to anyone considering an HT procedure. They were very professional and the results are looking good. I will post pictures when I get my pre and post-op pics from the doc. Thanks.

BTW, I have been reading posts on this site and others for some time and I would like to thank all of the veteran posters for the time and effort they put in to giving good advice. If only this information was available 8 years ago, I could have avoided the Bosley mistake. Live and learn, I guess.