Vocor1

I talked to you on a forum a bit ago about Proscar. I'm gonna go ahead and switch. I just need to know how to get it short of going back to the doc. I wanna get the US made just for peace of mind, but I get the impression that I don't need to go to the doc to get the Rx. Can you give me a little advice man, I keep running into dead ends when I call around. Thanks.

I talked to you on a forum a bit ago about Proscar. I'm gonna go ahead and switch. I just need to know how to get it short of going back to the doc. I wanna get the US made just for peace of mind, but I get the impression that I don't need to go to the doc to get the Rx. Can you give me a little advice man, I keep running into dead ends when I call around. Thanks.

JRod:

I can tell you what I did. It was pretty easy.

I just went to prescriptionskeywest.com and filled out some paperwork (online), paid them, and got my script in a couple of days via Fedex.

Completely painless. Good prices for US made Proscar.

I've ordered from them twice.

That's my experience in all this. I've seen mild regrowth and no additional loss since Proscar.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Thanks for the heads up Vocor1, I really appreciate you taking two seconds to help me out. I am fresh from college and low on funds. Can really use the extra lute from the switch, also I have been taking a half dose of Propecia, due to the price, so this way I can up to a full dose, might help my recent bout with thinning. THe back is hanging tight, but the front just keeps on fading out. Slow and steady. Aggrivating as all. One more question, when you fill out your Norwood rating, are you supposed to go by what it will be eventually, where you see the pattern starting, or where you actually have significant balding. Was filling out some forms online, just wondering.

JRod:

It is no problem at all.

Fill out the NW number that you are at right now. It is impossible to predict your exact hairloss and when it will happen, so the current state is appropriate.

Best of luck.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.