lumpy scalp and other recovery concerns

I had a HT of 1600 folicular units done by Dr. Frost at Bosley in Chicago on the 24th of August. Since then my scalp feels lumpy/sensitive and I have seen no hair growth. I can feel the short stubble from the original operation that never fell out and is not growing. I spoke with Bosley recently and I do not feel comfortable with their response. Should I be concerned about a botched operation and what are symptoms to look for? Could the folicules have died or been severally damaged to the point that I will see no hair growth? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I had a HT of 1600 folicular units done by Dr. Frost at Bosley in Chicago on the 24th of August. Since then my scalp feels lumpy/sensitive and I have seen no hair growth. I can feel the short stubble from the original operation that never fell out and is not growing. I spoke with Bosley recently and I do not feel comfortable with their response. Should I be concerned about a botched operation and what are symptoms to look for? Could the folicules have died or been severally damaged to the point that I will see no hair growth? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thinner,

It's too early to tell at this point.

While Bosley certainly has a bad reputation, especially among readers of this board, there have been some reports of satisfied customers.

I think everything you've described so far is still perfectly normal for someone at your stage of post-op progress. Give it at least a couple more months before you should expect to start seeing real regrowth.

Tedd