foam or liquid

giants

hi giants

i used the liquid for 4 months and had a little regowth in my crown but it caused massive irritation to my scalp and i had to stop using it.

i have just recently tried the foam for about 7 months with no irritation but unfortunately i cant see any results with it either

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Meds don't work for everyone. In addition i think it is safe to say Minoxidil results are the weaker or the two medications the other being Propecia.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

As I stated in live chat - I recently spoke with a member of our hair restoration forum member on the phone who had a bad experience with Rogaine foam. Additionally, apparently in his research, he states that this is a common problem for many Rogaine foam users. I have not had a chance to research this for myself.

What this forum member experienced was excessive shedding of not only vellus hairs, but hairs that appeared to be terminal. Many Rogaine foam users have apparently reported that even after 10 months of use - that these shed hairs did not grow back and they experienced no new growth.

I can neither confirm or deny any of the above - but when I have some more time - I will do some more research on this.

Bill

Hey guys....I've used Propecia for @9 yrs...have enjoyed amazing stabilization after some initial regrowth...decided to add Rogaine foam to the mix and its definitely added some additional thickness and growth cycle extension...did see a bit of shedding early on but now after 4 months things have turned around, the foam product IMO much better than the liquid, consistency is important as well.

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

ditto for me with Propecia,

I never messed with Rogaine. Too much trouble for the benefit in my mind

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

hi giants the little regrowth i had with the liquid disappeared when i stopped using it and never came back with the foam.

i take propecia as well which i feel has stopped any further hairloss.

everyone is different and react-respond to meds differently,just look at cancer treatments some people recover and unfortunately some dont.

i am prepared to try most things within reason to grow my hair back in my crown but alas it looks like ht no4 for me,only this time i have done my research properly.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result