Almost 3 months --Finally some growth!

Just over the past couple of weeks I notice many hairs growing and lots of peach fuzz everywhere else. I'm excited that it's starting to happen.

I've attached a couple of current pix that show the beginning of the growth.

6521024813_4C30999E7F03913BA20765BCC845FA7D.jpg.thumb 5521024813_FF14B147F6E40BD0443278F5FF6BCD76.jpg.thumb 4521024813_704FB64BB94312BCB76BF66FC9FFEC21.jpg.thumb

Just over the past couple of weeks I notice many hairs growing and lots of peach fuzz everywhere else. I'm excited that it's starting to happen.

I've attached a couple of current pix that show the beginning of the growth.

6521024813_4C30999E7F03913BA20765BCC845FA7D.jpg.thumb 5521024813_FF14B147F6E40BD0443278F5FF6BCD76.jpg.thumb 4521024813_704FB64BB94312BCB76BF66FC9FFEC21.jpg.thumb

Bill -

If all the fine hairs turn thicker, I'll be one hairy dude by the end of the year! It's a great feeling to feel hair where I haven't had any for over a decade.

Dr. Feller performed the HT. I had about 2800 grafts on the front 1/3 and another 300 total on the two temples.

Thanks for the continued encouragement and for the support you give to everyone on this forum. BTW, I'm just over the river in south/central Jersey in case you ever have a HT get-together in the Philly area. Maybe Pat could show up in Hair Force One!

Jersey

Jersey23,

That's right...Dr. Feller did your surgery. All the fine hairs WILL thicken and grow. Plus I'm sure many new hairs haven't even broke through the surface yet....11 weeks isn't even the beginning. You are still in the doldrums icon_wink.gif.

Well, I DO know there is a HT get together in NY that I MIGHT be going to...still looking into it. It was posted by Reverse the Curse. Look it up icon_biggrin.gif.

I'm glad I've been a help to you.

Bill

Hi Jersey

Yes, the waiting ( and watching) game sucks as we have all gone through it but it doesn't bother me because I know I'm growing hair and it is only getting better..

At 6 months you should have a marked difference but keep in mind the FULL result will come at about 14 months..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mrjb,

Seeing more and more hairs popping through is great. The hardest part now is deciding if I should keep my hair long to mostly cover the uneven and not fully grown in hairs or cut it shorter.

I'm leaning toward letting it grow another month (before I'm going away on a vacation) and cutting it shorter then. Hopefully, it will look more uniformed and normal by then.

Jersey

Congrats, Jersey!

It really gets exciting when the new hairs start popping through! Hang in there!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hey Jersey

I prefer to to keep everything clipped uniform so the hair grows together and natural.. Sometimes the new hair looks a bit coarse and takes time to smoothn out with the surrounding hairs.. This way nobody notices anything and grdually you have a nice uniform head of hair

Just my strategy icon_smile.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!