Who is considered the best dr doing FUE work

Guest dude1

Hi

I had the traditional strip excision HT last year and am exploring my options for the second procedure. Who, in your experience, is the best dr (or drs) doing FUE work? Is this techniques advanced enough to consider it a better option that strip excision?

Thanks guys for your help.

Hi

I had the traditional strip excision HT last year and am exploring my options for the second procedure. Who, in your experience, is the best dr (or drs) doing FUE work? Is this techniques advanced enough to consider it a better option that strip excision?

Thanks guys for your help.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Who is considered the best dr doing FUE work Dr. Woods is considered the best, even by the other doctors who do the FUE technique.

A bit off the subject, but I'm following where this thread is going.

Hairline shape is VERY subjective, and very subject to personal preference. Just like whether or not to create a widow's peak.

My hairline is more of a broad V than a U. I think that has a ton to do with the shape of my head.

Also, I like to let my hair hang forward instead of a part or slicking it back. So the V works for that, I believe. Also, my hair recessed in a V before the temples went all crazy, so in this way, I'm really turning back the clock a few years and recreating how my hair looked in the past, and not something new and unseen on me.

That's one reason why we decided not to create a widow's peak. I've never had one.

Who knows for sure? I'll wait for the result and if I want more work or a different shape, well, I can't address that until I see the results from the current procedure.

One other thing, dense packing in the frontal area can be a dangerous proposition. Yeah, you look more youthful and great now. Hope you are saving your dough for another HT if Propecia stops working and you start losing hair behind the densely packed frontal zone.

Ahh, it is all a risk. I may decide to bolster my top with more FUs in the future. I guess we'll see how the drugs and first HT do for me.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.