laser transplant surgery

jpl

i found out about this procedure online a doctor in clearwater florida preforms it i believe his name is riggs does anyone have any comments about his clinic or the laser procedure he seems to be the only doctor i found who preforms it but maybe i am not well informed enough thanks for any help with this

i found out about this procedure online a doctor in clearwater florida preforms it i believe his name is riggs does anyone have any comments about his clinic or the laser procedure he seems to be the only doctor i found who preforms it but maybe i am not well informed enough thanks for any help with this

In reference to your question, published documentation that I've read indicates that lasers aren't developed, to the degree, where they won't adversely affect the recepient sites. Apparently, the success rate utilizing laser assisted sites is poor. Most of the renown HT surgeons have studied the pros & cons, and, have decided to wait for further improvements in the technology. The subject also piqued my interest when I was considering my HT a few months ago. Maybe Arfy, or, another informed poster can shed some more light on the subject.

• 2 months later...

I can only speek of my own experience. I had a HT which consisted out of partial laser drilling and partial 'needle' drilling.

Being at 3 month past OP I can not see any difference in skin color between the 2 methods. The regrowth in both zones is identical. The only difference is that the laser drilled area is extremely dense. I guess that's why they used the laser only on the hair line to give a natural looking effect afterwards.

my 2 cents ...

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

• 4 years later...