getting repaired

Hello to all. I have been lurking and have not posted in a while but it is good to be back.

I had a small procedure (about 700) about a year ago with micro and minis with less than desireable results. I did not recieve nearly enough graphs and they are noticeable. I was heart broken and now depressed when the stylist called me on it.

I am glad she was honest. Now I am hopefully getting the real deal with the ultra refined results that many of you have. I have spoken and consoled with several doctors on here.

Many do not think it will be a problem to fix.

I spoke with Epstein, H&W, Shapiro, True, Rahal,

I emailed Feller but never heard back from him.

(busy guy?)lol

I have decided on Rahal because of the great customer service and advice from Adrian.

Any thoughts? Please honestly....

My loss is mostly in the crown and I had several minis placed there and some in the hairline. they look unnatural and I am so disgusted and angry with myself right now for not being as educated as I am now. He estimated around 2500-2800. I am honestly hoping for a few more and to fix what the other unethical doctor did. We shall see. My procedure Is July 31st. I makes me feel a little better that he is consistantly listed in the top 5 in one of these threads but I am still nervous for sure!

Thanks for the comments

Hello to all. I have been lurking and have not posted in a while but it is good to be back.

I had a small procedure (about 700) about a year ago with micro and minis with less than desireable results. I did not recieve nearly enough graphs and they are noticeable. I was heart broken and now depressed when the stylist called me on it.

I am glad she was honest. Now I am hopefully getting the real deal with the ultra refined results that many of you have. I have spoken and consoled with several doctors on here.

Many do not think it will be a problem to fix.

I spoke with Epstein, H&W, Shapiro, True, Rahal,

I emailed Feller but never heard back from him.

(busy guy?)lol

I have decided on Rahal because of the great customer service and advice from Adrian.

Any thoughts? Please honestly....

My loss is mostly in the crown and I had several minis placed there and some in the hairline. they look unnatural and I am so disgusted and angry with myself right now for not being as educated as I am now. He estimated around 2500-2800. I am honestly hoping for a few more and to fix what the other unethical doctor did. We shall see. My procedure Is July 31st. I makes me feel a little better that he is consistantly listed in the top 5 in one of these threads but I am still nervous for sure!

Thanks for the comments

Spex,

Thanks for the reply and your weblog gives me some hope! Your results are nothing short of amazing from what I see. I am positive Dr. Feller is an extremely busy guy! Nothing against him. It just tells me thathe must be great since he is so busy.

I am from Western New York and I will be taking a drive up to Rahal in 3 months. I am going to have a discussion with my last dr. regarding the poor results on Tues. Any advice?

Any of Rahals patients want to chime in?