advanced hair studio

GRAV15

21 November 2012

Dear Sir/Madam:

Re: Excellent Customer Service

It is with great pleasure that I write to applaud your organization for the great service I received

yesterday. I visited Advanced Hair studio Centurion for Flash points and to be honest I was extremely

anxious and had uncertainties.

All anxiety, however, soon disappeared as Eloise the Stylist, greeted me politely and cleared up my

anxieties in minutes. I was also given a detailed description on the procedures the best hair care advice

and exceptional service.

I am sure you have complaints from customers about service issues and felt obliged, given the

heartwarming experience to bring same to your attention. It is important that the staff member be

recognized and commended for the excellent service delivery and the lengths she went to. My hair is

absolutely PERFECT.

Other staff members to note were Nadine and Dean who made the experience totally worthwhile.

A complete package to excellent service.

I am looking forward to the ongoing relationship with Advanced Hair studio Centurion and wish it all the

very best in its future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

Narisha Ramlutch

Narisha.ramlutch@standardbank.co.za

I am the Customer relations manager for Advanced Hair Studio

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 November 2012

Dear Sir/Madam:

Re: Excellent Customer Service

It is with great pleasure that I write to applaud your organization for the great service I received

yesterday. I visited Advanced Hair studio Centurion for Flash points and to be honest I was extremely

anxious and had uncertainties.

All anxiety, however, soon disappeared as Eloise the Stylist, greeted me politely and cleared up my

anxieties in minutes. I was also given a detailed description on the procedures the best hair care advice

and exceptional service.

I am sure you have complaints from customers about service issues and felt obliged, given the

heartwarming experience to bring same to your attention. It is important that the staff member be

recognized and commended for the excellent service delivery and the lengths she went to. My hair is

absolutely PERFECT.

Other staff members to note were Nadine and Dean who made the experience totally worthwhile.

A complete package to excellent service.

I am looking forward to the ongoing relationship with Advanced Hair studio Centurion and wish it all the

very best in its future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

Narisha Ramlutch

Narisha.ramlutch@standardbank.co.za

Wow, you've convinced me! SELL ME A STRAND BY STRAND WIG FOR 5 GRAND PLEASE.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 months later...

The easiest way to deal with Advanced Hair Studio is to use their own marketing material against them. They claim that Strand by Strand is a patented procedure then they give you a hair system that anyone can buy from many different countries. This means that the contract that you sign is void. Goodluck.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen this on the Complaints Board website...

(http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/advanced-hair-studio-c579951.html)

Advanced Hair Studio: Fraud Company

ComplaintPosted: 2012-01-08 by boy.gifagrover Rating: rating_0.gif

information:

Advanced Hair Studio

India

advancedhairstudio.com

I am sharing the summary of my painful experience with Advanced

Hair Studio. After a series of hair loss incidences, I finally decided to visit this studio. On the day of consultation, the owner Mr. Sanket showed me such a glorious picture and insisted that I should start the treatment ASAP. After a hefty payment of Rs. 1, 84, 000, I started with my Laser Therapy. The procedure which was suggested for my hair maintaince has got me in the extreme stage of baldness. These people have played with my money, my time and caused mental agony. After being fed up of the baseless assurances by their in house doctor and good for nothing client relations people, I decided to rip off the flashy mask and show people the reality of this studio.

I befriended few staff working with the studio and tried conversing with the other customers undergoing treatment who were equally unsatisfied. It has taken me a good amount of 3-4 months to collect the below mentioned information. If you are planning to visit them or starting your treatment, this is in your interest.

1. Consultation: All of you must have made several plans to visit AHS for a consultation appointment, many one who has already been for the appointment would agree with the information given by me. The moment you enter the studio you get amazed by the amazing interior of the studio. The well trained manager asks to wait for “some time” which usually goes up to anything from 60 to 80 minutes. In that while, the Front office people screens you from top to bottom about your watch, your mobile phone, brands of your clothes and most importantly the information of the car you drive (either the parking guy or the camera installed outside at the parking).

i. The consultant is basically a sales consultant with monthly targets, they are not Doctors. Not even anywhere close to medical field. They are basically losers from various professions including insurance, retails, banks, house husbands’ etc.

ii. They have crammed the sales pitch word to word. They don’t know anything beyond the pitch. No matter what you are, what your problem is all they know is to sell their product.

iii. They have no standard pricing for the treatment. The same treatment you paid a fortune for would be offered to someone at the one third amounts. The promotional or discounted prices scheme is nothing but a sales trick. So kindly use your own mind.

Beware don’t be lured by the fancy words they say, the celebrities they promote, the promises they give. Everything is a Trap

2. Advanced Laser Therapy: Ok after all the jargons about the various procedures you would be starting with the laser treatment putting your hard earned money into it. Honestly in past 3 years of operations in India AHS has not a single client who is happy about the results. Few if they arrange to gather are basically their own close knit people who are paid to give positive illusion. Few things you should be known before you get yourself into the Trap of AHS:

i. Laser procedure has never been proved effective by the clinical and other health institutions.

ii. Laser and its products are not FDA approved as claimed by the sales staff. It has been passed by FDA but on certain guidelines not maintained by AHS.

iii. The minoxdryl and the serenoa capsules are given to all clients without even knowing the side effects. Kindly Google the side effects for your interest.

iv. The laser products i.e. shampoo, serums, capsules, minoxdryl are not imported but manufactured locally in Gujarat.

3. Strand by Strand Surgical: This one is a complete disaster without any much change in the look.

i. The much applauded Doctors are nothing but jerks that are mincing hefty money making fool of people. Please consult the celebrities whom they claim to have done hair transplant for. That’s nothing but the sales gimmick. The fact is the celebrities are given invitations to enjoy services without any money (still many don’t turn up).

ii. Trust me for this if you have underwent a hair transplant from AHS, you will agree with me and must be feeling looted. One of my close friends working with the organization told me at NO POINT they transplant more than 1500 follicles!!! Now, even if you have paid around 5-7 lakhs you have made a fool of yourself. The same reason they don’t allow any relative to count the follicles.

iii. If you have gone out of budget to pay for their doctors’ trust me the doctor does his job only till the anesthesia does its work. After that he gets busy in his “extra” activities. Rest of the work is done by semi trained doctors team. I was surprised when my friend’s stitches were removed by their office boy!!

iv. It would be a blunder getting hair transplant done by AHS as the same doctors charge rock bottom prices when you get it done by their clinics. Harsha Bhogle Hair Transplant India Dr. Manoj Khanna Kolkata Delhi Mumbai Bangalore Dhaka Dubai(UAE) Kathmandu and Dr Amit Gupta- Plastic and cosmetic surgery consultant|cosmetic surgeon|Delhi|Gurgaon|Noida|Cosmetic clinic India you can test by yourself.

4. Strand by Strand Cosmetic: In short they are ordinary wigs bought from local market of Thailand and you can also buy higher quality wigs when you are there. There is no technology nothing is involoved. They are infamous abroad about these malpractices. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/145207-advanced-hair-studio.html many more can be searched online.

5. Flashpoints. Again very cheap versions are available in the market. You might find something with the better quality.

Hello Everyone! I have read different reviews and decided to drop some lines either.

This January I had done the procedure called strand by strand cosmetic at Advanced Hair Studio, and I’m highly satisfied and happy with this treatment’s performance. It was done in a very professional and impressive way.

All people I know in my life have appreciated what they see, because they see how my confidence has improved. Me myself is extremely happy with the outcome hence I already recommended studio procedure to one of my friend’s wife and now she is doing laser therapy.

All the best to everybody,

Mr. Sharma

I am here after a terrifying experience of a con company called Advance Hair Studio.To all those who are thinking of going to this hair clinic I have a single advice. DO NOT GO,PERIOD. I know hair loss is a sensitive issue,and it makes you take decision in haste,but do not choose this hair restoration center,come what may.

Now let me comprehend to you my mind shattering experience with this company in brief. My name is Kanwaljeet Singh and I reside in New Delhi,I am not afraid to reveal my identity. When the hair on my crown started thinning,my parents got worried a lot. Now because of its extensive marketing.First and last thing that came to my mind was Advance Hair Studio,which turned out to be the biggest mistake in my life.We went to the studio in G.K Pamposh Enclave,and met Ashutosh Khanna,who with all his marketing techniques somehow convinced me to take what is called LASER TECHNIQUE,which is utter bullshit.They would claim the laser would improve your hair density,thickness,quality.But it would not do any such thing.I was taking that session once a fortnight.After seven months into the procedure,not only did I NOT get any new hair(surprisingly) but also the gap at my crown started expanding.And the temples hair got thinner too. I got so worried, I went the"TRICHOLOGIST" of the company who gave me prescription for some shampoo and advised me to apply oil on hair. Now, I could have done that even before spending a mammoth amount of Rs 1 lakh for nothing.I got so angry that I made a single comment in another forum.

After that,there entire office got shaken up. I was called upon by Mr. Ashutosh Khanna,who earlier,even didn't have time to pick up my calls.When I went there I met another guy called Anand.This person was the most rude person I have ever met in my life. He was infuriated by my comment. Now all they care about is their image and does not give a damn about the customer.Its a big fake marketing and nothing else. Its unbelievable that during that meeting,Ashutosh,threatened to sue me for the comment I made. Now, I had two options, either to leave this snake oil cure and run as far away from them as possible or I had already given my money take the session for 5 more months and see if there is any improvement (so they claimed). UNFORTUNATELY, i took the second one. The condition only got worse after that. I left the sessions after one month from that.So basically I got conned of Rs. 1 lakh just to worsen my condition. I would just advice others not waste money and your hair on this pity company

I am here after a terrifying experience of a con company called Advance Hair Studio.To all those who are thinking of going to this hair clinic I have a single advice. DO NOT GO,PERIOD. I know hair loss is a sensitive issue,and it makes you take decision in haste,but do not choose this hair restoration center,come what may.

Now let me comprehend to you my mind shattering experience with this company in brief. My name is Kanwaljeet Singh and I reside in New Delhi,I am not afraid to reveal my identity. When the hair on my crown started thinning,my parents got worried a lot. Now because of its extensive marketing.First and last thing that came to my mind was Advance Hair Studio,which turned out to be the biggest mistake in my life.We went to the studio in G.K Pamposh Enclave,and met Ashutosh Khanna,who with all his marketing techniques somehow convinced me to take what is called LASER TECHNIQUE,which is utter bullshit.They would claim the laser would improve your hair density,thickness,quality.But it would not do any such thing.I was taking that session once a fortnight.After seven months into the procedure,not only did I NOT get any new hair(surprisingly) but also the gap at my crown started expanding.And the temples hair got thinner too. I got so worried, I went the"TRICHOLOGIST" of the company who gave me prescription for some shampoo and advised me to apply oil on hair. Now, I could have done that even before spending a mammoth amount of Rs 1 lakh for nothing.I got so angry that I made a single comment in another forum.

After that,there entire office got shaken up. I was called upon by Mr. Ashutosh Khanna,who earlier,even didn't have time to pick up my calls.When I went there I met another guy called Anand.This person was the most rude person I have ever met in my life. He was infuriated by my comment. Now all they care about is their image and does not give a damn about the customer.Its a big fake marketing and nothing else. Its unbelievable that during that meeting,Ashutosh,threatened to sue me for the comment I made. Now, I had two options, either to leave this snake oil cure and run as far away from them as possible or I had already given my money take the session for 5 more months and see if there is any improvement (so they claimed). UNFORTUNATELY, i took the second one. The condition only got worse after that. I left the sessions after one month from that.So basically I got conned of Rs. 1 lakh just to worsen my condition. I would just advice others not waste money and your hair on this pity company

• 2 weeks later...

I had undergone the strand by strand procedure from Advanced hair studio. What they do in that is they take some samples of your hair and your scalp measurements and from those they construct a custom hair piece for you. Once the measurements are done, they are sent to the UK and it takes 2 months for the hair piece to be delivered. then you are called for a fitting wherein the piece will be glues to your head using surgical glue. The stylist will style the piece according to your requirement. Once the styling is done if you have a large bald patch like I did, you will have a full head of hair, very real looking. Infact people actually believe that I have real hair. But there are a few cons and some advice i would like to share. 1. When you go for the strand by strand procedure, they offer you a choice of different kind of systems. When they attach the piece to your head, go for boomerangs in the front because if you attach the full piece then after a while it starts itching and that can be a problem. With boomerangs(stickers) in the front, when you take a batch, you can partially raise the hair piece to wash the scalp underneath. It will make it comfortable for you. 2. Use the system with cloth boomerangs because the cloth boomerangs stick better. The only problem there is that cloth boomerangs are white in color so if you raise your hair from the front to comb it backwards the white boomerang is visible sometimes. Of course that can be avoided if you make a hair style that will hide it. I personally recommend the one with the cloth boomerangs. They also have systems with transparent boomerangs, those are better looking aesthetically as in since the system is transparent it looks like real scalp. Note: Depending upon your hair style, both systems will give you real, natural looking hair but note that you must shampoo the hair regulary and apply hair gel/their product to give you a natural look.

Cons are that the piece will only survive upto 1.5 year, max 2 years if you take very good care of it. So if you buy 2 systems, it will be good for about 3 - 3.5 years. You can also get the system repaired and that does not cost too much so you have that option. Second problem is that since your own hair will grow, every 1-2 months you will have to go to an advanced hair studio to get grooming done and the piece reattached as the it starts to get unstuck after a month or so. Another small problem is that some of their stylists are excellent and some not so much and the stylists keep changing, not that its too much of a problem but once you get comfortable with a stylist, you would rather stay with them.

Go for strand by strand if you have a bald patch, but remember wherever you go, make sure there is an advanced hair studio there as you will need to get reattachment done every 1-2 months. You will get a very natural looking head of hair as long as you take good care of

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me what is the success rate of laser treatment of AHS.

I am been promised a lot by AHS consultant.I paid 25000 INR to AHS,bangalore,India.

Total cost is 1,25,000 INR.But after reading all these feedback I amnot 100% sure to go with treatment or not.

They arenot ready to refund.In that case I need to go to court.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Ritik

• 4 months later...