advanced hair studio

GRAV15

So there are lot of people who have had bad experiences form AHS. But the AHS studio brags about having celebrity clients like shane warne and others who have undergone advance laser treatment in their studios.. Believe me guys i was to enroll an appointment with AHS but decided against it for i was not totally convince at that point in time and i think i made a good decision...Feel sorry for you guys who have been ripped off by AHS...

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I would really love to hear from a ex-employee of AHS to give their account on how they are trained in decieving people.I went when i was 24 down and depressed over my thinning hair he gave me some patter and jargon and put on some

propaganda video then gave me till 12 the day after to agree to a ??2000 laser treatment. I accepted but was disappointed with the results and after 6 months my hair was know better off. He showed me a close up of my hair folicle which meant bugger all to me then.....the next time i went in the main guy had left to be replaced with some ozzie guy who also gave me some patter in all i think there was 5 different guys running the studio at one time,Is this a ploy? Anyway he talked me into having booster sessions for another ??1000 which i did (amazing what you do when you are desperate,This again is a tool they use to get more ?? out of you the *****).At this time a discovered Avodart which i have been on ever since which has done more for me then AHS has and it costs me ??7.50 on the NHS. When i mentioned to the new guy at AHS what i was taking he warned me of them (shock he didn't like me going outside of AHS to tackle my problem).I know they are running a business but they don't have the clients interests at heart just ????????.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Mizmaz

Advanced Hair Studio takes all client complaints very seriously, please contact Maeve Duhy (Client relations Manager on 02920 227 285 or (maeveduhy@advancedhairstudio.com):

I am the Customer relations manager for Advanced Hair Studio

• 1 month later...

i will tell you about my experience with a h s for five years i was a customer i spent a fortune over the five year on bad quality wigs which is a word that is not used inside the ahs studios they call them units but what ever way you dress it up they sell you bad quality toupees at rip off prices.I was buying units of ahs for ??2000 that after a couple of months would fade in colour and the hair would fall out so i was constintly replacing them and at ??2000 was very expensive but because i did not know were else to go i was forced to carry on using ahs.Over the five years ever visit to the studio was a nightmare from the moment i stepped in the studio i was badgered by the receptionist the manager and the hairdresser to buy new units because they were all on comission i used to have to prepare myself before ever visit just to say no,on one occasion when i told a new salesmen that a didnt have any money to buy a new unit he tried to convince me to get a credit card to pay for it these people were just out to bleed me dry of any money i had.The final straw was when i needed a new hairpiece and the manager at the time said if i gave him a cheque for ??2000 pound he could order me a new unit(wig) as it would take 6 weeks for delivery and he would not put the cheque in the bank for 4 weeks so it would give me 4 weeks to get the money into my account well a week later i was at work when i had a phone call from my mortgage company to say my direct debit had not gone through after contacting my bank i found out the manager had gone and cashed the cheque the very next day maybe i was a bit stupid and should of post dated the cheque but if you agree a deal with someone you have give thousands of pound over 5 years you would expect them to keep their side of the deal.After a month of visiting the studio for my money and a promise of legal action i got my money back.I then decided to look for another company after a lot of reaserch i was given some advice by my doctor he refered me to a wig maker that made hair peices for cancer patients and films i was obviously sceptical i went and had a chat with this man and have never look back i payed him ??600 for a hair piece including fitting no ??50 charge like ahs this hair piece was much better quality than anything i ever had of ahs my hair cuts every 4weeks were half the price i was paying ahs the hair piece didnt lose it colour or hair it was custom made to match my origanal hair.So my advice to anyone who is a customer or thinking of using ahs just get your yellow pages find a local wig maker or hair replament company you will get a better quality product for a fraction of the price this company is just coning people out of money i just hope this post stops people from being ripped of by advanced hair studio

• 3 weeks later...

I went to AHS in the UK, wont say where for a strand by strand hair consult as they say in their ads, i thought it was a hair transplant, but before you knew it they put a unit on my head as they like to call it, but it was a toupe on top of my head, trouble is it looked good so i wore it for 1 year and a half,but with every six weeks to service it , was a pain in the ass and every day I was conscious of it ,even though people didnt know, it felt like i was always wearing a hat.

I have also met a few guys who have had them for 7 years and 15 years, my god thats a life sentence, and you tend to not wash hair so much ,i always felt a bit uncomfortable with that.

Anyway I decided to do something about it and get my own hair back so did some research, and ended up going to athens with NHI with the Choi method, got picked up at athens airport by a gentleman called Jeff- Great guy and had my procedure done the following day which was last July 2008,that same day i chucked the system/unit from AHSin the bin which had cost me 1200 pounds -Now 5 months later from the NHI procedure with a strip method whereby they take a strip of hair from the back and re root your own hair to the top- i now have my first cycle of hair and have two more coming up, my hair is at no2 cut at moment and i am over the moon and this is my hair now - I now wash it every day - Dont get stuck in that system unit trap- I honestly thought from their advert it was a transplant !

Cheers Dean

• 1 month later...

This is a true Story. I dont work for anyone just here to tell my story.

im 20 years old and i noticed that im receding a TINY bit, nothing to be worried about at this stage, but when i noticed it i panicked and thought i have to do something about it IMMEDIATELY, so i booked in a free consultation with advanced hair studio.. i arrived and when i walked in i saw two young girl, both ridiculously hot which sort of made me feel uncomfortable because i was there for a hair loss reason lol.. but anyway i was put in a waiting room and asked to fill out this survey with all these random questions.. then a man in a suit came and got me, we walked into an office and immediately i felt really uncomfortable because it felt like what he was saying to me was rehearsed and he had said it 10 times that day, he explained to me why people lose hair then sat me in a chair and told me where i am 'thinning out' and how much hair i had lost in the frontal regions on my head... he then sat me down and left the room which made me feel quite weird and put on a video about famous people and how it worked for them, it was all good and stuff but just something about the whole consultation made me feel so awkward. Its like the guy was a salesmen and he was just trying his ass off (sorry for the language) to get me in the program asap, he told me i only needed a 6 month program because my case was not severe and my hair would thicken up and regrow in the places that i supposedly had lost hair. and he said stuff like if you wait a year it might be too late, and i thought to myself i wont be completely bald in a year mate.. lol, he was just talking absolute rubbish, i know i will lose my hair eventually but the hair loss period extends a little longer then one year.. and after all this, he asked me when he wanted to book me in for the laser treatment, not that i had said that i was going to 100% do it, he slotted me in a time and said i had to 2250$ AUD, and then 2250 after, so a total of 4500$..i didnt really wanted to do it but i was forced into it.. after that i went home and went and saw my GP(doctor) and he said that AHS and all that stuff was bullshit and that its not needed and there are other ways of combatting hair loss, so i didnt go to my 2nd appointment with AHS and there on after i recieved at least 35 missed calls from them asking me why, and trying to reschedule me EVERY SINGLE TIME. IT WAS VERY ANNOYING.

look guys im just letting you know that i dont know myself if AHS works but from my experiences it all seemed a little dodgy for my liking which was validated by my doctor aswell, now i havent lost my hair but im in the very EARLY stages of hair loss, and from what my doctor has told me there are many other methods of combatting hair loss and in time thats what i will do, with things like ROGAINE and PROPECIA etc.. which are far less more costly then AHS.

anyway let me know how you guys feel and your experiences

just saying again that i work for noone lol

To Whom It May Concern:

Advanced Hair Studio has received recently several bad postings on this website.

We know that the postings were placed and incited by a well planned forum consisting of ex-employee(s) and or competitor(s). Their sole purpose being to tarnish the reputation of Advanced Hair Studio, for their own gain.

Obviously we recognize the fact that being in a consumer sensitive business like ours, we cannot please all clients all of the time as some expectations are too high or unrealistic; and o the odd occasion we can & do make a mistake, but Advanced Hair Studio prides itself on tens of thousands of happy clients; many of which are more than grateful for what we've done for them.

Subsequently those web postings that aren't contrived we ask to contact us so we can make amends, we ask that you contact Chris Atrill our Client Relations Officer, 15-17 Lansdowne Street East Melbourne VIC 3002 or Phone: (03) 9662 3011 Fax: (03) 96623412, or Email:clientrelations@advancedhair.com.au. He is Advanced Hair Studio's Client Relations Officer in Australia and New Zealand and is authorized to discuss all complaints and refunds.

If you are a legitimate complainant this would be much more productive than posting possible inflammatory statements on this site?

Yours sincerely,

Advanced Hair Studio

Assess the evidence, go on other forums and ask questions about AHS, this company is as corrupt as they come.

There are negative posts all over the internet about AHS, how many ex employees do you have?, and why are they all so disaffected? Oh, that's right, because you're using it as an excuse for all the bad press you get from ripping people off and selling poor merchandise. FACT.

The wigs you sell are poor quality and very expensive, better wigs can be purchased from other companies for a quarter of the price that you charge.

I used AHS for the laser therapy with minoxidil, lasers are an unproven treatment for hairloss. I was charged ??3000 for 12 sessions plus minoxidil which can be purchased for $12/??10 on the internet.

My bad, I was desperate and therefore ripped off by the AHS salesman who used every sales trick in the book and is used to preying on desperate people.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 2 weeks later...

Truestory01,

The proven success of our AHS Advanced Laser Therapy Program is largely based on our three pronged attack of defeating hair loss, whereas utilizing Propecia and/ or Rogaine on their own provide limited results.

Timing is a crucial factor in obtaining results and the longer that any individual waits to act upon their hair loss the more difficult it is to stop this hair loss or promote hair regrowth. With this in mind our staff are very passionate about commencing treatment as early as possible in order to ensure that the individual is given every chance to improve their current scalp condition.

Given that you have not undertaken any treatment with Advanced Hair Studio I am confused as to the purpose of your above post. It would appear to me that you are a competitor trying to tarnish the good name of Advanced Hair Studio' by any means possible.

If I am incorrect and in fact you do not work for a competitor than I ask that you let yourself be known to this forum. At this time Advanced Hair Studio would be more than happy to demonstrate to you the effectiveness of undergoing Advanced Laser Therapy by offering you a 3 Month Advanced Laser Therapy Program at no charge provided that your scalp condition qualifies for such treatment.

Advanced Hair Studio believes in the products that we offer and we have tens of thousands of client's world wide that continue to enjoy the benefits of our programs.

We invite you to also enjoy the benefits of our Advanced Laser Therapy Program.

Regards,

Chris Attrill

Client Relations Officer

Advanced Hair Studio

15-17 Lansdowne Street

East Melbourne, VIC 3002

Tel: +61 3 96623011

Fax: +61 3 96623412

Email: chris.attrill@advancedhair.com.au

Your laser system doesn't work and you know it. It is just the first step to get more money out of people and then introduce them to the crap expensive wigs that you sell.I would have been better off sitting at home burning ??20 notes for all the good your company did me.YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. I hope the credit crunch hits you hard.

Funny how every dissenting comment against Advanced Hair is presumed to come from a competitor with an axe to grind. What a weak attempt at trying to discredit dissatisfied customers!

Chris, mate, instead of launching into these shameful ad hominem attacks and even further discrediting yourself and your company in the process, why not simply turn things around and start dealing honestly? You know that word, right? Honesty. Surely this would be much easier than periodically having to fend-off negative publicity on random Internet forums! Trust me, your posts in this thread really make it look like you're pissing against the wind. All the evidence against what you're saying can be independently confirmed. This not only makes your claims sound stupid, but also confirms that you're lying. Truly, the best way for you to save face here is to simply keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard. Or better yet, why don't you go ahead and post your peer-reviewed results, proving that laser therapy works right HERE on the forum for us all to see? Not just Truestory01, but for ALL of us. Let's see the proof of this great medical breakthrough that you have achieved.

Think about it. If you weren't actually doing anything wrong, nobody would be complaining. Instead they'd be complimenting you.

As it stands, your company is scum. The lowest of the low. I have a friend who recently lost his house in the Victorian bushfires in Australia. But did this fact stop AHS from badgering him over and over, trying to sign him up for their rubbish? Even after they knew he'd lost his house? Of course not. These greedy wretches still tried to fleece him. When most of the country came together to help out in a time of devastation, AHS stood by looking to profit off even fire victims. Absolutely disgraceful.

These greedy wretches still tried to fleece him. When most of the country came together to help out in a time of devastation, AHS stood by looking to profit off even fire victims. Absolutely disgraceful.

I agree. Capitalism at it's ugliest!

Originally posted by mgem:

Your laser system doesn't work and you know it. It is just the first step to get more money out of people and then introduce them to the crap expensive wigs that you sell.I would have been better off sitting at home burning ??20 notes for all the good your company did me.YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. I hope the credit crunch hits you hard.

Mgem, totally agree, AHS (A Huge Scam) are IMHO, sheer scum, these IMHO, grifters stole ??2000 from me for this lazer b/s, needless to say it didnt work for me and since I've NEVER EVER heard a plausible testimony from anyone whose experience differs from mine, must assume it does'nt work. My message is simple, PLEASE AVOID AHS! better to blow you cash on a holiday a car or even shares in UK bank! icon_smile.gifIMHO

I'm so glad i didn't go to them years ago. I made an appointment drove down there parked my car then for some reason I changed my mind and didnt go in. I'm glad my instincts were on that day.

Its amazing how they have so many sportsman advertising for them. I remember at the time getting call after call from the salesman I was speaking too.

Funny how this laser comb is supposed to work wonders, yet the people unfortunate enough to buy into their lies end up buying wigs, sorry, 'hair systems' from them anyway. If the comb worked in the first place why would they need to go back and get a wig? I amazes me how so many people get sucked in and fleeced so easily by them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have been a customer of AHS and one very closely named business here in the uk and been wearing a system since 2002. I am currently in the process of starting a new website and blog to help steer people who need help in this sensitive matter and to give everyone a users viewpoint on this topic.

I suffered a few years of indignation when I started to lose my hair and I started to research the BEST way of approaching this challenge..remember," there is never a problem only a 'challenge" to overcome

I'll keep you posted but please keep a look out for me as I'm sure you wont be dissapointed by what you read and I can promise that a lot of you will be saving a LOT of cash.

Soon

• 2 weeks later...

I am also going through a rough situation with Advanced Hair Studio. They have fooled me into buying a WIG.

If anyone would like to do something about it, kindly contact me and we can pursue it together.

Thanks

Hi Mate,

I am also going through a rough time, if you would like to get your refund please contact me.

I maybe in a situation now to get you your refund

hope to hear from you

Thanks.

Originally posted by irish-2008:

Hi folks,

Been a customer of Advanced Hair Studio since 2 years ago i came up with my own conclusion of this hair loss service...

Its a money grabbing Scam Stay away from this clever marketing hair loss business.

in the programme that they gave me i was basicaly paying for very expensive Minox at really ridiculous prices! Just buy it from the pharmacy (which i am doing now)

if there is any one from AHS reading please use the Minox 5% rather than than the less effective 2% that you gave me for ??????¬3500 (also with shampoo and vitamins) pity i wasnt educated enough at the time about hair loss i would be ??????¬3500 richer

the results were only from the Minox that i was using. MY OPINION

• 2 weeks later...

I have managed to get Advanced Hair Studios

Contracts

Gag Order

Client History files

and other documents.

If anyone needs copies or anything let me know.

I will upload the docs on a server & paste a link here.

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys

i am just new but felt need to register and post.

i got my strand by strand done in glasgow on june 2nd.after paying 925 in january.when i was told by the manager robbie bell who was about 20 at most this was state of the art and worked with your own hair.so i went in on june 2nd and to my shock i had to get head shaved and this wig put on.i went along with it as i thought i paid this much it will look good.all i can say i drove home in shock.took me few days to get over it..the main thing i asked time and time again will it stand up to my gym and football 4 times a week.and got told yes time and time again.so after getting this wig on tuesday june 2nd.gave gym rest till the thursday.wearing a cap as it look very bad.i went to gym and friday played football in my cap.come the saturday night it was coming away at sides.come monday less than a week after it was done,it was coing away at the front.so went back in tuesday 9th june .all they done is stuck more glue on it and cut it took look bit better.done same left it to thursday went to gym and friday football wearing cap again.come saturday was coming away really bad to the point i could stick my hand under it.went back tuesday 16th june they took it right off,said they were going to stick other glue on ?ones rugby players use.so they done that.still wearing a cap [for past 3 weeks]went to gym thursday again and football again.its now sunday 21st june and its coming away again.so again this tuesday for 3 week in a row ill need to go back.iam going crazy,doesnt take much for me to lose it.and iam at the point of that now.i wrote a letter to complain.and manager of glasgow branch said next time iam in we will talk about it.thing is now i had not bad hair.now its lookin like ill have no hair now shaved.and i went to advance to solve my hairloss.not make me bald.i paid just under 2000 pounds.

anyone who is having problems like me and wanting a refund .conact me,as ive been told a group case will be better than a single one.more we can build up a case the better.lets not see anyone else get ripped of for 1000s pounds.

just pm me or leave email ill contact you.