the dr.woods method of hair transplants?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard of and had experience with dr.woods' hair transplant procedure. he works in Sydney, Australia and have looked him up on his site. The procedure does sound impressive with no incisions, scars inflicted and very high tech as not many do this type of transplant in the world. I would like to know more though as this is another alternative to fu's which im considering with dr.barry white in melbourne or dr.marzola in adelaide.( im from adelaide). If anyone has had a procedure with dr.woods i would greatly appreciate some feedback of the actual procedure involved from your viewpoint and the end results, aswell as the price(i heard he is quite expensive), or even a procedure experience by any of the other 2 doctors i have mentioned. I am planning to make a consultation with dr woods soon aswell as barry white and would like to have a feel for their service from your viewpoints first. Cheers!

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard of and had experience with dr.woods' hair transplant procedure. he works in Sydney, Australia and have looked him up on his site. The procedure does sound impressive with no incisions, scars inflicted and very high tech as not many do this type of transplant in the world. I would like to know more though as this is another alternative to fu's which im considering with dr.barry white in melbourne or dr.marzola in adelaide.( im from adelaide). If anyone has had a procedure with dr.woods i would greatly appreciate some feedback of the actual procedure involved from your viewpoint and the end results, aswell as the price(i heard he is quite expensive), or even a procedure experience by any of the other 2 doctors i have mentioned. I am planning to make a consultation with dr woods soon aswell as barry white and would like to have a feel for their service from your viewpoints first. Cheers!

Do a search on "Woods" and you will find quite a few posts (as well as some heated arguments).

One recent fellow who went to Woods is named "Franklin", search for his posts.

As you noted, Woods is expensive, but many people think it is worth paying extra for.

• 1 month later...

Arfy,

Yes I'm familiar with Dr. Woods in Sydney. I've known about him for over a year. One of my friends had HT done with him and is happy with the results. Dr. Woods procedure is basically FUE like others in the US are starting to do. He was the first to develope this technique a few years ago and has just started teaching it to others around the world the last year. Its the same technique but he has a little more experience with this FUE method.