hair transplants removal

i dont have pictures of my situation but i will take some and post them. i want to explain my problem. i had two procedures done on my hairline of 2700 grafts and the new hairs are going at different directions from my native hair and the hairline is to low on my forehead. what i would like to do is have my hairline restored to about the way it was. right now it looks very weird and low. is their a way to have this done. if anyone knows please let me know.im tired of worrying about this its really starting to get the best of me.i hope this explains what my problem is without seeing a picture.help please!!!

i dont have pictures of my situation but i will take some and post them. i want to explain my problem. i had two procedures done on my hairline of 2700 grafts and the new hairs are going at different directions from my native hair and the hairline is to low on my forehead. what i would like to do is have my hairline restored to about the way it was. right now it looks very weird and low. is their a way to have this done. if anyone knows please let me know.im tired of worrying about this its really starting to get the best of me.i hope this explains what my problem is without seeing a picture.help please!!!

Looking forward to seeing the pics. I've heard plenty of instances where docs have removed plugs before, so I'm sure you are not a lost cause.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

botched,

If you are in Atlanta, you should go for a free consult with Dr. Griffin. He's on the north end of town off 285. While doing my research, I saw some very nice repair jobs he did with low numbers of grafts.

I had the first "row" of my hairline removed and it's made a world of difference in my looks and confidence.

Also, right up 85 to Charlotte is Dr. Cooley so both of those are within driving distance and neither charge just to look at you and give an opinion.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

my transplants were done in 06 and 07 and were strip so i really dont have the plugs and the arent really in rows. what are the types of hair removal? and can they move my hairline back up about a half an inch?

That could be done easily .

You could even have a small fue session along with it to fill in scar.

Or a scar revision and redistribute the frontal hairs and hair graft the revision gives you.

So many options thats why you need to see a quality doctor,or at least post pics so docs on here can give you advice

thanks for your help. i hope to hear from some doctors that may help me with this

botchednatl,

Though many physicians do regularly browse this site and some even post, it's definitely a good idea to consider consulting with a few. For a free online consult with some of the world's leading hair restoration physicians, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

botched, dr. feller fue'd some of the oddly placed mini grafts from my temples done by karamikian and replanted them into my hairline. i'd definitely recommend calling some surgeons to set-up consults. best of luck to you.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com