3 weeks after 2145 FUE grafts in Athens (DHI)

juergen

Hi,

three weeks (see the pics below) after my Transplantation I feel well. I?‚??ve no problems with the donor or the recipient area.

I?‚??m shedding a bit and you can see some of my grey hairs. The little wound on my head is not from the op, I hurt my head on car door.

Remember: Remember: I was the first free session candidate from DHI in Athen. I get about 2150 Grafts (from Dr. Zontos) with a density from 45 Grafts per cm in the front and lower to the crown.

Hi,

three weeks (see the pics below) after my Transplantation I feel well. I?‚??ve no problems with the donor or the recipient area.

I?‚??m shedding a bit and you can see some of my grey hairs. The little wound on my head is not from the op, I hurt my head on car door.

Remember: Remember: I was the first free session candidate from DHI in Athen. I get about 2150 Grafts (from Dr. Zontos) with a density from 45 Grafts per cm in the front and lower to the crown.

"England is probaly the worst in Europe, there only so much fish and chips and roast you can eat."

Hi Lorenzo im from London and im afraid overall you are right !!

We have some amazing places here also but they are very expensive in comaprison to the US and Europe.

My favourite in the world world is Blue Water grill New york in Union Square.

Next time you go London drop me line i will give you a list of places !

Getting back to the HT debating

I agree that FUE needs more results available for all to see .Besides Woods all the other non strip providers have been slow to the point of being almost suspicious!!

DHI are raising the bar by publishing pictorial documentation of their work and by being transparent.This includes being able to visit the clinic etc.

The free for inspection plan will benefit all patients in some ways as it sets the cat amongst the pigeons and satisfying the demand to see FUE results at 6 month stage plus.Many which are coming through already

On the boards we have all been crying out for pictures and in reality we have had little to see which is about to change.

I am one of the free candidates for DHI and am confident in DHI and seen FUE patients in various stages of progress a few from other respected surgeons also.

FUE needs to grow up fast as the talk has been deafening and i hope the next 6 months can settle the debate.In the meantime we have to applaud any efforts to enable more data and pictures to be available to help people make their decision.