Dr said not enough donor hair

RestoreMyHair

I'd trust him. I'm sure if you went to another doctor you'd get someone who'll say, "oh sure- You'll do fine with 1000 grafts!". Maybe try the "shave the head and work out" path. Works for some. Try the meds- Wouldn't hurt- if they don't work/help- bag it... You could also ask his opinion of doing a HT hairline, with a hair system behind it. That's an old trick- Problem is that you spend about $3k per year for upkeep AND you'll have to wear it forever (otherwise you'd have a hairline and a back with no middle...

Just ideas- Good luck!

My suggestions since HT is not an option is follow Wongs advice and start Propecia and 5% Rogain with 1000mg of C, 1000 IU of E, 100mg Zinc, and Saw Pallmetto a day.

It will take 6 months before you start seeing improvement/or stopage of hairloss.

In the meantime, if I were you, I would shave my head and go to a tanning salon a couple of times a week and grow a groomed go-T. Your be styling more than you thinK-- It looks professional and sexy at the same time-- its an "in look".

If you dont like that, then maybe a hair system like Euro systems or hairclub for men. Good luck.

I wouldn't even get FUE. If you don't have enough for a HT you probably have thining in the donor area too. True the medical route and/or shaving your head. A HT will probably leave you with scrappy results that you'd be better off without.