Intercytex

• Moderators

You can read the interim results here:

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/news/releases/2007/2007-09-25/

I saw 2 items dealing with hair regeneration including the following statements.

* Hair regeneration ??“ first 12 patients treated in Phase II trial of ICX-TRC

* Preliminary data from Phase II trial of ICX-TRC for hair regeneration shows increased hair counts and good safety profile

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

Now for the potential bad news:

* Milestone payment of US$200,000 received from Bosley under ICX-TRC option

I really hope if this works it doesn't end up being a Bosley exclusive licensed sort of deal where you have to go to Bosley to get this. If that turns out to be the case, they will probably just screw the whole procedure up and it won't be worth having it done.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

It's highly unlikely that one company (Bosley) would be given priority, especially since there would be a limited profit potential by doing so. And, I would imagine that enough people would bitch and moan about Bosley to make such an agreement very unattractive to ICX. I'm sure that even the UK has a whiff of the stench from LLB and company!

b

If this works, I rest assured that there WILL be more than enough demand for it to be done perfectly.

The demand is overwhelming and I don't think even the highest estimates will be high enough once a real cure for MPB becomes publicly known.

Bosley couldn't possibly monopolize it while producing compromised work.

--------------------------------------------------

is this really going to be ready anytime in the near future? I only skimmed through that link, but from the tone and content I would say its primarily a sales pitch to investors. Maybe their looking for some heavy hitters to get them off the ground.

hair cloning would be great, but Im not going to hold my breath.