LaGrange`s Journey

LaGrange

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

LaGrange,

WOW, looks great. You must be ecstatic to be able to spike your hair!!! No more hair systems and a stylish spiked head of hair to boot. You must be really enjoying the transformation...and it has a ton more growing from here. Exciting times!

Thanks for the update.

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

LaGrange:

Looks great..and you still have alot of growing left. To me the 9th and 10th month is where I noticed the biggest gain...thus far.

I don't know what I was more excited about...the HT growing or finally shedding the hair system. It's nice to be freed!!

Good luck and Happy growing.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

Lagrange,

Quite the transformation taking place. Things look great so far and will only get better for you. Best of luck in the next few months.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• 3 weeks later...

NN, thanx and sorry for the late reply as I have been away for a while..I have put up a 5 month photo on my blog and will add a few more this week, these months are flying by compared to the doldrum months 1-3...Cheers LaGrange

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=170

• 1 month later...

Lagrange,

Your growth is looking quite good at this stage. If you want to come in anytime for follow up photos for a better comparison of before/after just let me know. Of course your secret identity will be kept intacticon_smile.gif

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Looking good buddy

I remember we had our procedures about the same time and it's nice to see your progress. We still have another 6-8 months of growth!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

P-40--Thanx and yes it is pretty awesome alright, couldn`t be happier..

Bill--Yes I probably will attack the crown, just not sure when as of yet..

Joe-- I just may take you up on the offer for some pics, is next week ok? Are you sure you won`t give up my secret identity?..lol

Mrjb--Thanx, at least the months are flying by now compared to the first 6 months.icon_smile.gif

Cheers All

No doubt. The first 6 month are a slow death

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Lagrange,

This is super stuff happening. I'm glad for you bro. One hell of a transformation. I would think that you are starting to get the comments from friends and family about looking different--better. I like the style. Not to say you can't go with a different look as you will soon have options, but its nice to see a change from the standard combed back look that many transplant patients go for.

I have made a few comments in past of H&W possibly splitting grafts, but the results are definitely world class and that is always our primary concern. They are impressing the hell out of me with many of the posts I have seen lately. Good stuff.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• 1 month later...