HT and bandage

Guy

there are no bandages, just stiches in the donor area and the scabs in the HT area. After about 14 days both are gone leaving a healing scar and some pinkness. Both of these can be concealed ( if your surrounding hair is present) with some concealer.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Most people stay in the house for the first few days, after that, a hat will do. Then, as was mentioned, for most, after 2 weeks, you should be able to be to the point where it's not that noticable. I returned to work at just under 2 weeks and no one ever knew.

One things for sure, we're way more concerned with how we look than others. If you play it down and blow off any stray comments about short hair or whatever, people usually forget about you then second you walk away.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

gfs,

I wore a hat or a bandana a lot when I went out. Being that after my third surgery I shaved my head - at work I would either wear a loose fitting hat or just expose my shaved head to the world. Yes, my scar was exposed. I suppose because I knew it was temporary I didn't care as much - but a few people asked me about it.

Bill