14 weeks post-op 3250 grafts

Im 14 weeks post op and noticed little thin bristly sprouts are growing pretty regular roughly 15-20% of planted grafts when I compare to the post op pic which you can see on the bloggs, although still a little patchy. Also noticed tiny little pours and black heads all over, nothing really happening there yet.

My question is,should the pour/blackheads produce hair as time passes also will the hair thicken/texture compared to my normal hair over the next 6 months or so.???

Ive taken a few pics soon as I get time i'll upload them

Cheers

Im 14 weeks post op and noticed little thin bristly sprouts are growing pretty regular roughly 15-20% of planted grafts when I compare to the post op pic which you can see on the bloggs, although still a little patchy. Also noticed tiny little pours and black heads all over, nothing really happening there yet.

My question is,should the pour/blackheads produce hair as time passes also will the hair thicken/texture compared to my normal hair over the next 6 months or so.???

Ive taken a few pics soon as I get time i'll upload them

Cheers

Abby,

I'm thinking that the "pore/blackheads" you are referring to are most likely shocked hairs that are starting to grow back. Typically transplanted hair starts as fine, thin hairs and aren't as obvious growing in as shocked hairs.

14 weeks is the typical period of doubt where we look for reassurance that the hair will indeed grow. Keep the faith. Hair transplantation is a gradual process and the result is far from immediate.

You are well on your way.

Best wishes,

Bill

Do transplanted hairs keep sprouting at different rates over a 12 month period?? for example 10% first few months then 20% 30% and so on? For example looking in the mirror at times (not as much as I used to do must admit)I feel and think is that it.??? Saying that Im told waiting is the hardest part.LOL"