Just watched myself on TV; as

Dewayne

I was interviewed by a local reporter about a community project I was involved with. Man, from my 'bad' side too - which for me is where my hair parts.

So, not only do I need some hair to fill it I think I also need a damn face-lift and lyposuction for about 30 pounds...

Do any of the coalition docs do all three? Maybe a weekend session? icon_confused.gif

I've got to get some weight off! BTW, I used the Dermmatch and have for a week but I still look thin. I don't guess I'll be good at the concealer thing.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I was interviewed by a local reporter about a community project I was involved with. Man, from my 'bad' side too - which for me is where my hair parts.

So, not only do I need some hair to fill it I think I also need a damn face-lift and lyposuction for about 30 pounds...

Do any of the coalition docs do all three? Maybe a weekend session? icon_confused.gif

I've got to get some weight off! BTW, I used the Dermmatch and have for a week but I still look thin. I don't guess I'll be good at the concealer thing.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Congrats on your appearance!

Re: face-lift, lyposuction....30 pounds actually isn't that bad; by that I mean it is very much doable to shed between a moderate diet and moderate exercise within a 3-6month range....you also might find that the weight loss will effect your facial features. No doubt, though, dropping 30 pounds of mostly fat can do wonders for one's appearance.

Also, try sprinkling on some nanogen or toppik after you've applied the dermmatch....ALSO, it took me a few weeks of faithful usage before I "mastered" dermmatch and learned the best way to apply it (how much water on the applicator, how many strokes, best angles, etc.)

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I too hope to soon be able to call Toppik an old friend Spex. And you are right. Less is more. I just got my before HT pictures without any Toppik and damn, that was quite a shocker to me. From the mirror it never looked as bad as it did in that picture icon_eek.gif and with Toppik it's always much less of a contrast. I can't wait too see the results grown in so I can erase that picture from my mind icon_smile.gif