Is it possible?

Teddw2ds

Okay, I'm currently at 5 weeks post-op, and much of my transplanted hair has shed, so I thought I would be just waiting around for a few months to start seeing regrowth.

Imagine my surprise this morning when I looked in the mirror closely (I haven't done this in a while since I didn't expect there to be anything to see) and found the beginnings of regrowth. Has anyone else experienced this so early on? Everything I've read says at least 3 months, and more like 4 - 6 months before the transplanted hairs start coming back in. I guess I should also note that I have been using Rogaine since after the 2nd week. Dr. Rose's post-op care instructions indicated that this could speed the regrowth process, but I didn't think it would be that dramatic.

Granted, they are not thick and bushy, but they are definitely breaking through the surface. I've spotted maybe a dozen or so after I started looking real closely!!! Perhaps my wait will not be so insufferable after all.

Tedd

Okay, I'm currently at 5 weeks post-op, and much of my transplanted hair has shed, so I thought I would be just waiting around for a few months to start seeing regrowth.

Imagine my surprise this morning when I looked in the mirror closely (I haven't done this in a while since I didn't expect there to be anything to see) and found the beginnings of regrowth. Has anyone else experienced this so early on? Everything I've read says at least 3 months, and more like 4 - 6 months before the transplanted hairs start coming back in. I guess I should also note that I have been using Rogaine since after the 2nd week. Dr. Rose's post-op care instructions indicated that this could speed the regrowth process, but I didn't think it would be that dramatic.

Granted, they are not thick and bushy, but they are definitely breaking through the surface. I've spotted maybe a dozen or so after I started looking real closely!!! Perhaps my wait will not be so insufferable after all.

Tedd