Does anybody happen to anything about this?

I think HDC is solid.

They use very small incisions, do strip and fue, and from all accounts really take care of their patients.

They also use the Trico closure when needed.

The only thing I do not really "like" is they use a hairline placement strategy that is odd IMO----

However, I have stated that I doubt anyone but us hair afficionados can tell the difference.

I would check them out and report back to us and let us know how YOU feel about them.

Please let us know what you find out, OK?

Thanks,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

would be glad to post any feedback but the problem is that I'm waiting for you say if it worths the risk going there,I mean am just a newbie with hairloss and I won't go there unless some of you advise me to

Apparently from what B Spot has stated they do have a good reputation abroad. What you have to understand is that for those of us here in North America, there is no need to be familiar with other clinics in other nations because we have most of the worlds best leaders here. That is not to say that there is not a lot of talented physicians elsewhere but we are less informed of them. The free consult can't hurt. Ask to meet some of their patients so that you can see the work first hand. Good luck.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Yes, do a consult and then report your experience!!! (thanks HK)

Anyway, here is a 2500 graft patient of theirs done by Dr. Georgiou who I think does some pretty good work.

The real difference here is that HDC is owned by an investor, NOT the Docs.

While that is in NO WAY any real issue, you just have to make sure the doc that you are booking is top-notch.

I think this particular Dr is safe, IMO.

Again, it is my opinion, but they do a good job of posting clear before and afters, and do not pretend to do the impossible.

Take Care,

J

HDC_2500_grafts.jpg.3e0236dba7ea5dad228417d6cfc103b4.jpg

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.