Scar Be Gone

Hi you guys. I have come up with a 100% sure way of getting rid of your donor scar. I have done lots and lots of research in order to develop this technique and it is copyrigthed © and a Registered Trademark. Anyone duplicating or copying this material will be subject to prosecution. I have posted a picture of my 100% sure way of getting rid of your scar here. Let me know what you think.

Photo_1.jpg.c19ecc9a0fbf6709494bcb9ed12cdcfa.jpg

What photoshop? Wrong Guess . I am legit bro and would never stoop so lo as to using photoshop. Didn't you read that I said 100% sure way. That means in real life. I am providing a public service out of the goodness of my heart to help my fellow scarred brethren and you accuse me of using fraudulant methods. I am shocked, just shocked!! You heard the saying "it takes one to know one" Hmmmm, makes one wonder why you thought that I used Photoshop? Any other guesses? However I do appreciate your very astute comment on growing my hair another inch. Brilliant icon_biggrin.gif

I guess I didn't even look long enough to realize it was a headband, Good job!

That works, do it.

I get it, your not happy & your trying to save everyone eles.

Thats fine too!

Good luck to you, for real... icon_smile.gif

Scarred ; P.M . Me. I know someone that wants to use your energy. I'll set it up.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

PGP- thats simultaneously the funniest and meanest thing I have read.

S4L, if your scar is that bothersome which it clearly appears to be (feel your pain that sucks) and you plan to wear your hair cut to a grade-1...I would suggest looking into bht or fue into your scar to help camouflage....go with baby steps 100 bht view the progress you never now the answer may be out there and you seem to have enough time to find it. I would say to look into Dr.Bradley Wolf in Cincinnati.

my-2c

• Moderators

LOL scarred. That's pretty cool. Get a good sweatsuit to go with it and take up jogging as a hobby and you'll be fine. Nobody will think twice. You'll even end up in great shape. Hehe. I'd need a pretty wide headband to cover all my scars.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I think if scarred for life wore a little beanie with a propellar spinning on his head this would provide a good visionary diversion to his scar. When he's really self concious he could spin his propellar and all eyes will be focused on that.