Hairloss Pict -- Sometimes it is All In the Family

vocor1

Folks:

Here is a comparison pict that some may find useful or interesting.

The pict is one of my head pre-HT and the other is my father's head currently. He is 71.

Too me, what is still sort of amazing is the striking similarity in our hairlines. Yeah, he is a bit thinner overall on top, but still.

I think luckily, he has strong sides and back (you probably can tell from the picts). It is the top that has thinned out a bit.

I'm hopeful this hairloss pattern I see will help ensure that the HT I had will never look weird.

Bad HT planning on someone destined to be NW6+ I think can lead to disaterous results. You'll have Joe Biden or Jacque Lamarie head. It just plain looks weird.

And another thing, it is just a little funny how something that is such a big deal for a man in his 20s is no big deal later on. Of course, we all understand why this is, but still it is a bit funny.

Anyway, comments are welcome, but it is just a comparison pict some may find interesting.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

fatherSonComp.jpg.c0fa8fcce4e6ca59b08bf49b59284db1.jpg

Folks:

Here is a comparison pict that some may find useful or interesting.

The pict is one of my head pre-HT and the other is my father's head currently. He is 71.

Too me, what is still sort of amazing is the striking similarity in our hairlines. Yeah, he is a bit thinner overall on top, but still.

I think luckily, he has strong sides and back (you probably can tell from the picts). It is the top that has thinned out a bit.

I'm hopeful this hairloss pattern I see will help ensure that the HT I had will never look weird.

Bad HT planning on someone destined to be NW6+ I think can lead to disaterous results. You'll have Joe Biden or Jacque Lamarie head. It just plain looks weird.

And another thing, it is just a little funny how something that is such a big deal for a man in his 20s is no big deal later on. Of course, we all understand why this is, but still it is a bit funny.

Anyway, comments are welcome, but it is just a comparison pict some may find interesting.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Vocor1,

That's a wonderful and unique split image. Your dad is a real sport and a trooper for the cause. Absolutely, I can see his tall sides. Great planning on your part.

My father is almost 84 years and I do believe that I can see through him where I would have ended up. We were just together yesterday and I observed that I had the same recessed temples as he, prior to my visit to Vancouver.

Yeah, it is "All in the Family.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Thanks uncjim.

Looking at the pictures again now, it still amazes me how strikingly similar our hairloss patterns are. In fact, it is a pattern shared by some of my uncles and cousins as well on my father's side.

I guess it is a peer into what was in store for me. Again, that hairloss is not a big deal in the 70s. I think my new hairline will be able to stand the test of time. I sure hope so. That would make me very happy.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power