Question about Nizoral

Way2Go

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have to say I'm very happy I've found this forum. I've definitely gained a lot of information from everyone who posts on here within the last few days of reading the posts. Although it sucks to be losing hair it's nice to know I'm not alone and advances towards hair restoration are being made all the time.

On to my question. I recently decided to consult a dermotologist so I can get a prescription for propecia. I also just ordered some of the Rogaine 5% foam on-line. My hair isn't terrible yet, but it is definitely starting to thin on top. I'm hoping the propecia will halt the thinning and the Rogaine will thicken my scalp up a bit more. I've read a little about Nizoral, and I was wondering what exactly it does and how it benefits hair restoration?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have to say I'm very happy I've found this forum. I've definitely gained a lot of information from everyone who posts on here within the last few days of reading the posts. Although it sucks to be losing hair it's nice to know I'm not alone and advances towards hair restoration are being made all the time.

On to my question. I recently decided to consult a dermotologist so I can get a prescription for propecia. I also just ordered some of the Rogaine 5% foam on-line. My hair isn't terrible yet, but it is definitely starting to thin on top. I'm hoping the propecia will halt the thinning and the Rogaine will thicken my scalp up a bit more. I've read a little about Nizoral, and I was wondering what exactly it does and how it benefits hair restoration?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello Way2go,

welcome to our forum community. I encourage you to create a photo album to share your propecia results. You can learn how to create a photo album by clicking here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=144393

You can learn more about Nizoral by clicking here:

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...ticle.asp?CopyID=118

also do a search on Revita. It is another great shampoo and is a bit more gentle than Nizoral

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks for your responses guys, they were very helpful.

I have one more question. If I were to use the Nizoral or Revita along with the Propecia and Rogaine, how often should I use the Nizoral or Revita? Is that an everyday thing?