Does anyone know when shock loss begins and stops after a transplant?

I had about 1500 FU's to the frontal hairline about 3-4 weeks ago with Shapiro. So far I estimate I've lost 10-20 percent of terminal hair in this area. It's hardly enough to notice, but the crappy looking "minigrafts" MHR put in 7 years ago are more visible.

Is it too late to start using Proscar?

By the way,if it wasn't for this website and all of the great people who contribute, I would have had more plugs put in my hairline. After finding this site, I cancelled my appointment and went to Shapiro. I I thank you all.

Does anyone know when shock loss begins and stops after a transplant?

I had about 1500 FU's to the frontal hairline about 3-4 weeks ago with Shapiro. So far I estimate I've lost 10-20 percent of terminal hair in this area. It's hardly enough to notice, but the crappy looking "minigrafts" MHR put in 7 years ago are more visible.

Is it too late to start using Proscar?

By the way,if it wasn't for this website and all of the great people who contribute, I would have had more plugs put in my hairline. After finding this site, I cancelled my appointment and went to Shapiro. I I thank you all.

It's not too late to get on Proscar, although it would have been far better to have been using it all along. I would do it, if you still have any natural hair you can save.

Even if you don't, it might help maintain the "temple points" (in front of your ears). The temple points help make your transplant look better. When somebody still has a hairline, but no temple points left, it is a sure sign of a transplant or a hairpiece.