HT with Dr. Hasson on 2/21

Hey everybody. I have been enjoying reading all of your posts and seeing your photos. Thanks so much for sharing. Attached is a recent wet head photo.

These forums are the most valuable part of my research. I was scheduled with whom I thought was the best HT surgeon - and he was local -until I stumbled apon this forum and elevated my awareness tremendously.

I fly out to Vancouver one week from today and am scheduled for 3,500 grafts with Dr. Hasson.

Today is my 49th birthday and I am SO excited about next week. Woohooo!

dadpool

Thanks Bobman. If I can have final results that is as good as yours I know I'll be a happy man.

BTW, maybe I'm dillusioned but i SWEAR after a month and a half of Propecia I am experincing noticible thickness and growth. I'm even feeling peach fuzz in the front.Is that possible or could it be psychosomatic?

It could very well be that you are responding to Propecia in that fashion. There was a client that had an HT the same day I had my second...and he made great improvements up to surgery day. I'm sure it only enhanced his HT progress as well. Say "Hi" to all for me!

🙃