Small hairs

baldmonkey

When I first started taking finasteride I noticed a lot of small hairs growing at my hair line and on my fingers. 6 months later these hairs have disappeared. Has anyone experienced this as well? Is this an indication that finasteride is becoming less effective?

When I first started taking finasteride I noticed a lot of small hairs growing at my hair line and on my fingers. 6 months later these hairs have disappeared. Has anyone experienced this as well? Is this an indication that finasteride is becoming less effective?

I think its only natural anyone embarking on a Finasteride or Minoxidil program to hope for instant results, or see things that are inconsequential in the greater scheme of things.

I would give this drug at least a year of use before you asses if it has worked for you.

Remember if it halts your Hair loss then its a job well done, if you have regrowth then its the icing on the cake. icon_smile.gif

I have been using finasteride for over a year. I'm not sure that more hairs have grown or that the ones I have have gotten thicker, possibly a little of the two, but my head does look fuller. However I had hoped that the little hairs that had appeared in the first 6 months of treatment would grow into full hairs, but instead they have now all disappeared. I have also tried minoxidil 7%, but have found that it has no effect.