Updated: The value in all of us!

Robert! You can't come on here and say you got your ass kicked by a Cavalier!!!!!!

EMBELLISHMENT!!!!!!!!

I thought it was a Semi-Truck with a dual trailer!!!!!!!

Glad your Ok Bro....

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in reality it was a Hummer H1 that was rigged with steel-plated heavy munitions armor that was wearing a Cavalier as a hood ornament. Yeah, that's it. And it was going a good 60 m...er, I mean 80 miles an hour when it hit me. No biggie. icon_biggrin.gif

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Robert_:

Yeah, man. Got hit by a car crossing the street a few weeks ago. It was actually a hit and run. Noone even thought to get the tag off the car. icon_mad.gif

I came out ok, though. Just a broken wrist and a mild concussion. It was only a Cavalier. I guess I'm lucky it wasn't something bigger. icon_smile.gif I was laid up for a few days but I'm back in business now; good as new.

-Robert

Glad to hear that you are OK. I'm sure that there are some anxious members over at Digitalpoint that would appreciate hearing that all is well and that you are "back in business". Do drop in.