Which Minox is the best?

irish-2008

Hi guys,

I am currently using the liquid 5% Minox(extra strength) but i wanted to change to the foam version for better results and easier to use. When i looked up on amazon.com i found other products that sounded better:

Men's Minoxidil 15% Maximum strength w/ Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Blocker, Hair regrowth, Hair loss, Topical Solution Treatment (60mL) by Perfect Hair Solutions

Before i top up on Rogaine what do you guys feel about this product? Do you think its worth it?

Thanks in advance

Irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

Thanks Bill,

I conducted a short little search on the Minox 15% and there were no real results about the product online(i was looking for the usual results such as how better the product is compared to say Rogaine 5% foam or what percentage of men in "research studies" kept or regrew their hair etc.)

The general consensus was that since Minox 5% works better than Minox 2% then Minox 15% should prove better results. A claim was made that Minox 15% was the strongest thing to fight hair loss on the market. But i would prefer research to be conducted first even though there chain of thought is resonable.

But... im still tempted icon_wink.gif

Watch out for my posts this product sounds exciting/interesting so i will conduct more research.

Thanks

Irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH