Doctors in Boca Raton

New to this discussion board, and would truely appreciate any info. on reccomended doctors in my area. I had previously had a procedure preformed about 9 years ago (mini- grafts) at the hairline and was not happy with the outcome.It needs to be filled in, and a good job at the hairline is a must! Dr. Glenn Charles has been recommended on this site, and Dr.Jeffrey Epstein is another who is supposed to specialize in follicular unit micrografting in my area, anyone use these doctors? Thanks in advance for any advice!

New to this discussion board, and would truely appreciate any info. on reccomended doctors in my area. I had previously had a procedure preformed about 9 years ago (mini- grafts) at the hairline and was not happy with the outcome.It needs to be filled in, and a good job at the hairline is a must! Dr. Glenn Charles has been recommended on this site, and Dr.Jeffrey Epstein is another who is supposed to specialize in follicular unit micrografting in my area, anyone use these doctors? Thanks in advance for any advice!

• 4 years later...

Hey IN Boca My favorite is Dr. Charles

Medical group. The price is Good but the work

is great!! This was the second time I go in. My

first was with a Dr. Sigal ?? I think also in Boca. Worst thing I've ever had done. So I didn't

want to do it again. I had A friend recommend Me to Dr. Charles and now Im going to send my Dad to him. This guy is great he's crazy about his work. get an appointment from him You'll see.

Its Free- YOU Can't Loose-

greg,

Welcome to the Hair Restoration Research forums.

I just want to point out, that, in my opinion and in the opinion of others that have seen and especially of those who have had procedures performed by either of the two physicians that you listed, that choosing between them is akin to choosing between "excellent" and "excellent."

Dr. Glenn Charles, as you know, practices hair restoration surgery out of Boca Raton, Fl. Pat, the Publisher of this community visited Dr. Charles' clinic this summer and observed Dr. Charles in surgery. You can read about this visit and see the photos here.

Dr. Jeffrey Epstein practices hair restoration surgery out of Miami. Pat also visited this clinic this summer. You can read about it and see the photos here.

Two more physicians that deserve mention that you may want to check out are Dr. Alan Bauman and Dr. Bernard Nusbaum.

Dr. Bauman's practice is located in Boca Raton, Fl. You can read the details of Pat's visit to his clinic and view the photos here.

Dr. Nusbaum practices out of Coral Gables, Fl. You can read the details of Pat's visit to his clinic and view the photos here.

Once again, welcome to the forums. It's great to see you doing your research. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of helpful and knowledgeable posters here.

MR. DeNNY,

I want to extend a welcome to the Hair Restoration Research forums to you also and wish to thank you for sharing your experiences.

I'm sorry to hear that you first procedure was not good, but it's good to read that your second was more up-to-par and that you seem to be pleased with the results.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I had an excellent experience and result with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein. Dr. Epstein's area of expertise happens to be reparative/revision work. I was also a repair case when I went to him. I had consults with all the top docs in the state of Florida and felt by far that he was the most qualified for what I needed done.